beBopalubashisbangboOm

Mikey P

Administrator
just another day in the trenches..

View attachment 3874

Nice job but everything that could go wrong, did.

A two inch patch on the counter led to an almost 360 degree regrout in an ant farm.

http://youtu.be/Bp5asoSEKd8

The green slate master shower looked 80% worse when dry, will enhancer save me on Thursday?

Damn carpet swelled worse than I've ever witnessed..

20140211_134619_zpsc87c1d06.jpg

20140211_134625_zpsabc0185b.jpg

Garage carpet was so dry rotted and full of wee wee that I couldn't shoot the much in demand RVXL video I'm over due for..

Guest bath shower looked NO different..

:cry:

Thanks gawd this golf course living maiden had a head on her shoulders and listened to reason.

but I lub my job..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF1sVrFCkrY&feature=share&list=FLGl4oOuCGURMINuh5ot3sxw

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've had a few carpets hump like that. Just his past July. Looked like a shar pei puppie when it was done. Went back the same day and another to make sure all good (first time these homeowners had carpets cleaned and the things were over 17 years old!)

They kept the humidity up high in the house intentionally too. (was at 70% Rh).

Was all good in the end and we even pulled out the sticky tabs and blocks while visiting the second time which then really put it over the top for them (and raked our tracks out of the pretty...Now Flat carpets)

Still is always concerning though to have all those events happen no matter what day it is!

Mark

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
long ago i landed this BIG bank job......before i could finish it looked lik an ocean......I 'BOUT crapped......
next morning i went back to make up some lame excuse......
it was all flat and the VP sED...best job ever.....whew!!!!!

way back then they would actually leave the back door open for my hoses at NITE!!!!!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Had a Doctors office do that. Was Rotovacn forwards, turned to tug some hose and just about shat myself. I was to afraid to go in and check it the next morning so I called : )

Thats how I learned about that

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I just did a church that swelled real bad. Got a phone call from just about every person that saw it. I wish they would have talked to each other rather than jumping on the phone to me. I got sick of explaining "don't worry, just give it a day".

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom