Bed Bath and Beyond

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you know they have a life time satisfaction guarantee on everything they sell?

as good , if not better than Costco's

and the sell Vacuums :shock: :shock:

Got me a new tester tonight.

On board tools, very lightweight, loads of suck, the tallest upright I saw all day (looked at about 50) dirt cup, long wand, filters rarely need cleaning and it comes with an extra set. Two motors so the brush can be shut off and only $200.

Stay tuned to see if it lasts.

I went to the goodwill store and picked up a spiffy kenmore for 25 dollars. I got a new hepa filter, some bags, and a belt at the vacuum store. It cost me 50 dollars for everything. It works great.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hmm, i'm bed bath and beyond sucker. My pillows went flat after 3 months i may have to take them back... Great store

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Did you know they have a life time satisfaction guarantee on everything they sell?

On board tools, very lightweight, loads of suck, the tallest upright I saw all day (looked at about 50) dirt cup, long wand, filters rarely need cleaning and it comes with an extra set. Two motors so the brush can be shut off and only $200.

DaMmIT... :evil:

Now I have to APOLIGIZE...to Greg Cole.... :roll:

When..He said that his company had an A+ rating...with the "BBB"....
I had NO idea....He was talking about "Bed Bath & Beyond"... :shock:

I.." SurE"..Hope he has a good "sense of HumOr" when he receives his letter from
the Better Business Bureau.... :oops:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I decided to lose weight because I didn't want to be the first guy to buy my clothes at bed bath and beyond
"excuse me sir do you have this shower curtain with a southwest feel I am trying to match these boots"

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:

It's unlikely their guarantee extends to the commercial use of their vacuum cleaner.

-JB-

Name
JB
oh, like he/anyone would tell them HOW they used it, cides, they'll track it, their not stoopid carpet cleaners, if they see too many return transactions under any one name it'll bee red flagged.

... remind me again, about the profit margins in this industry? :roll:

............... amen Willy!

hogjowl

Idiot™
The vacuum Mikey got is a great vacuum, if you ask me. I have one at home and it digs the crud out like a Dyson, but is only like $150.00 to purchase. I think they will hold up for a year or so, at least, and that sure beats spending $99 for a Bissel every three months.

hogjowl said:
The vacuum Mikey got is a great vacuum, if you ask me. I have one at home and it digs the crud out like a Dyson, but is only like $150.00 to purchase. I think they will hold up for a year or so, at least, and that sure beats spending $99 for a Bissel every three months.

Great what brand and model?

Mikey P

Administrator
I used it today on four jobs.

Worked wonderfully.

I was worried that the head would be a bit small but it actually is great for cleaning the average home. gets into tight spaces better than Danny Strickland in a steamy stadium locker room.

Perfect size for cleaning stair treads. Biggest grip is the cup is too small.
A paper bag at the front door fixes that.

Give it a few months and I'll give it the MB seal of approval.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well that ain't it, goober. Mikey ain't gonna say anyway until he first figures out if he can get the mfg. to give him kickbacks for promoting it here.

Give him a few days ...

I went to my suppliers today to get some spark plugs and a chemical check valve put in. While there I just had to vacuum their carpet. It hadn't been vacuumed once this year and probalby not vacuumed in 4-5 months. I grab my kenmore and get started. After finishing I broke the clip on the front cover. I have several large jobs to do tomorrow and have decided to look at vacuums tonight. The shark looks more promising. We shall see. The bissel looks great simply becasue of its ease of use and how light it is, but I don't think I want to deal with changing filters throughout the day. Plus this vacuum has a five year warranty. Then again I don't want to be the first to buy something. I have a backup vacuum, but that's what it is; a backup.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product ... 927&RN=914

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom