Been Playing around with some BLING BLING !! on a TNT

The TNT has looked about the same for 39 years. We have moved the dash out about 4". This allows us to use larger blower mufflers, lowering the sound. Also it's given us more room to do repairs on the unit. I don't konw if I like it or not, I'm just used to seeing it the old way. What do you guy's think?

013.jpg

009.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I don't mind the classic look, but I love ss. If the new look makes it quieter that's even better. How much will it effect the cost?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Vinnie said:
Looks good. Would the extra 4 in. be a problem coming out of the side doors of the van.

Looks like you loose NO clearance to side door...!

The DUMP VAVLE and extension pipe...already consumes that "space"...

I think the BLING is a 1000% improvement... 8)

It would be NICE to have YOUR company LOGO and Company Name...where JUDSON is... :!:

The Judson BADGES could still be on the unit... !gotcha!

The client may be IMPRESSED..."That the machine is CUSTOM BUILD for your company."

ps..Looks like the cowling will also offer some protection ...from the elements...rain
snow, & direct sunlight.....good :idea:

Spurling

(side door mounting) Why not put the engine on the opposite side near the front of waste tank .. blower on the opposite side in the middle .. this way you can push the set up against the bulkhead or optional fresh water tank measuring 4ft high by 5ft long by 6in wide .. you would have better access to the engine also better venting

I love the Judson set-up but wouldnt push it up too close to the bulkhead which would be a waste of space .. (in fear of over heating and no room to monkey with) .. if I were to side mount it, I would push it to the left so that it sits close to the hose reel which would be mounted at the back right side door

TNT the way it is, the best place to mount it would be the back door on the left side with the hose reel on a slider track ..

How about putting the clean out cap on top back corner next to the pump .. cause if someone were to mount it on the side of their truck, would there be enough room to reach the back cover

P

Phoenix Phil

I like the ability to add a larger blower, it could allow for a moderate price increase for the mid sized machine. The overhang is awkward, could there be a plate added to the rear to accomidate the larger set up and keep the front flush?

Really like the looks you need to do that to have the looks match your machine's quality.

Could you also build a 4 cyl. 5 blower for us or a 38 HP Kohler and a 5 blower on the C 4?

Name
I'm Rick James
Ever consider making a slide in machine that has the roto mytee tanks vs the SS tank.. Might cut down on cost and weight, not sure. It would increase the footprint, but the actual machine footprint can also be reduced like those new slurpy machines and the addition of a heat exchanger.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Looks great :!: . Are you going to update the other units as well?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
why would the pressure knob be behind the machine? can you not put it all the way out to the front of the machine? Im sure sticking your head back there is not a big deal. But it would be nice to be out front so you can turn it and adjust it why you can see the gauge

Burtz

I would like to see a 59 blower on that

how about a hydro cell pump you

does it come with an auto pump out to keep up with at least 20 high flow cleaning

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i wanna know if he can make that c-4 tank, so my nissan and 408 blower, and cat pump can mount on that thing......get rid of the goobly gook under machine, and get rid of my tank.....

then i can look like drapes 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

cuz i love my nissan motor spinning that thing...and i think i can bump it to a 59 if needs be

plus as far as replacement motors....i am thinking a small 4 cyl low mileage from the junk yard is cheaper then a 35 hp kohler....

something to think about

Name
I'm Rick James
floorguy said:
i wanna know if he can make that c-4 tank, so my nissan and 408 blower, and cat pump can mount on that thing......get rid of the goobly gook under machine, and get rid of my tank.....

then i can look like drapes 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

cuz i love my nissan motor spinning that thing...and i think i can bump it to a 59 if needs be

plus as far as replacement motors....i am thinking a small 4 cyl low mileage from the junk yard is cheaper then a 35 hp kohler....

something to think about

I worked at Steemer many years ago and some of their vans had a ford 4 cyl with the 59 hooked up to it. They mostly ran the Kabotas in other machines/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom