Before and After Pics

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Bra fook in OOOOOOOOOO, Got ya some a that didn;t ya!

Gross : )

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I wanted to walk .. I mentioned a possibility it may not clean up well .. and if they were looking for miracles, Id prefer not to clean it and walk away .. little old lady says, " Oh what am I supposed to do?" .. scale tips back over to," Ok, I can give it my best shot but cannot promise the outcome." .. couple hrs later .. Man was she happy to see the outcome ..

Reactions: GCCLee

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Nice work. Here's a good one we did recently.
demetyru.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
PLANT BASED PRO-SPRAY - I use to pre spray .. De-Solv-It id use for degreasing and Perkey Spotter - (which they have a new improved one with solvents) for general spotting

De-Solv-it Original Citrus Solution

De-Solv-it Original Citrus SolutionAbout the product:
De-Solv-it Original Citrus Solution is a general use citrus based solvent that is safe, 100% organic, biodegradable and contains no harsh chemicals. Best of all De-Solv-it Original Citrus Solution has a natural citrus aroma. It excels at removing tar, asphalt, oil, grease and chewing gum, and is a safe alternative to many dangerous and toxic solvents.

Benefits:
Environmentally friendliness, Contains organic ingredients and NO water, Great substitute for volatile solvents, Safer choice to Acetone, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene or traditional Paint Thinners.

Performance Factors:
Contains 100% Active ingredients, including Essential Citrus Oils, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Organic Wetting Agents. Contains No Water.

Hard Surfaces:
Apply, Wipe, Rinse... In most cases, let sit 20 - 30 seconds. For tougher challenges, let sit longer before wiping.

Skin & Hair:
Apply, wipe, follow with mild soap or shampoo and rinse.

Laundry:
As Pre-Spotter. Gently remove excess problem from fabric. Saturate problem area on both sides of fabric (let work 1 - 2 minutes). Blot area with a paper towel. Re-spray and launder according to item manufacturer's directions.

Carpet & Upholstery:
This product may not be compatible with all carpeting. Use at own risk. Do not use on rubber backed mats. Apply to clean cloth. Blot problem area until removed. Rinse with water. Blot dry with clean cloth or paper towel. For best results, extract with wet/dry vac. Bissell, etc...

Please Note:
Do not apply liquid directly to carpet or upholstery or allow to wet/reach carpet backing. Always test on an inconspicuous area. Not recommended for use on acrylic and some plastics, uncoated wallpaper, butyl, suede & leather (will darken), silk, elastic items and khaki-colored fabric. On rubber, wash off after use. Remove clothing before treating.

Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, safer choices to acetone, paint thinners, and other traditional solvents.

Perky Spotter Plus Professional Spot & Stain Remover - I love this stuff .. its a water based product

Part Number CS514GL
Review this item Review this item

Retail Price: $29.95
Your Savings: $6.54
Your Price: $25.95
On sale: $23.41

Quantity

Add to Gift Registry Add to Gift Registry
Email this page to a friend Email this page to a friend
Add to Wish List Add to Wish List
Description
Is Perky Plus the Best Water Based Spotter Ever Produced?

We think so - We can't find a better one!

With a controlled pH of 9.5 and specialty solvents it removes a greater percentage of tough water based and oil based spots and stains including most cosmetics, grease, oil, inks, shoe polish, etc.

It excels at spot and stain removal while maintaining a "green" profile. It exceeds the effectiveness of current "protein spotters", removing with ease the typical blood, grass, and chocolate stains, and then with unique ingredients not in other spotters it tackles tough combination stains they may contain fats, proteins, dyes, cellulose, lipids and other unique organics.

Perky Plus, the next generation of Perky

Perky has long been used as a consumer and professional spotter. Perky Plus, has the same ingredients as Perky plus five additional ingredients. As in Perky, all of the ingredients are "green". The product will work on all of the spots that Perky works on (usually with a performance enhancement) plus some additional spotting issues. The product uses three different solvents two of which have come to market this century. All of these spotters are listed on Cleangredients website, which lists a few hundred ingredients officially approved by EPA Design for Environment program. Perky Plus also has two additional surfactants to help increase the breadth of performance.

Perky Plus serves as a bridge from Perky to more aggressive POG (paint, oil, and grease remover) products. It is obvious, in most cases, when a spot or stain will require you to go directly to a smelly POG. However, minor paint, ink and grease spots can be removed with the use of Perky Plus. In our opinion, a professional will be best served if they use Perky Plus instead of Perky as more spots they treat will be removed.

Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: 9.5 Contains: 1 gallon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom