being insivible

Name
Kevin McCreary
Man just just got back from a night on the town! All I can tell you is after being a high end carpet cleaner
for 15 plus years can be a toll on you and your business. Somehow I end up frequenting some of the same places
my clients frequent. It has come to the point where I cant go any place in my couple hundred thousand thousand
marketplace with out being noticed by someone. I always carry myself well, but man sometimes I just want to be "me" .
I don't know how how to get out of this trap! I cant even take my wife out for valentines day with out someone coming up
to my table to talk to me about their bad dog or their expensive rug or their sleepwalker kid that pisses on the carpet! I wish I
could go bowling or golfing or do something with out knowing any one around me! Be very careful what you wish for, it could
wreck your personal life! it wont seem to stop!!!!! I guess I just need a vacation.

RandyHilburn

Perhaps you could start planning you public outings in Rome, Paris or London or maybe you could wear a disguise? If that doesn't work; when you're not on duty, stop driving your Van to McDonalds, Burger King and Taco Bell!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I just go to the college bars instead of the high end places!

steve r

if i see a customer at the strip bar im sure not worried what he thinks of me lol.high end or not.

maybe id get bigger tips too.

R

R W

Hey, Brian R.....I like your avatar. Al Bundy....also was on "John From Cinncinnati" HBO series. He grew up here in Youngstown, and went to my kids "Catholic" school.

I had a customer come up to me a few weekends ago at a local steakhouse, and say "you probably don't remember me, but you clean my carpets" I said of course I do...I remember all my customers. In most cases I can even tell them where they live.

In an unrelated story.....when I was in the active Reserves, we had a Mess Sargent....a big, black guy, who was able to tell me and my buddies exactly where we lived. He was a garbage man back in the 60's....that's when they would carry a big, galvanized garbage can on their shoulders, and pick up the garbage out of our backyards.....and either he had a hell of a memory, or he checked all our records.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Kevin McCreary said:
[quote="c_adkins":3inouwpt]I just go to the college bars instead of the high end places!
If I went to the college bars I would look like that thirty something dude

stalking my customers kids![/quote:3inouwpt]
t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6ct]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
R W wrote

Hey, Brian R.....I like your avatar. Al Bundy....also was on "John From Cinncinnati" HBO series. He grew up here in Youngstown, and went to my kids "Catholic" school.

Yea, Al was my hero...probably still is.

Not so much in other roles but Al Bundy will always have a special place in my heart. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom