Being the MAN on goggle ain't what it's cracked up to be

Cameron1

We all need a good web presence, but goggle is nothing more than a high tech reincarnation of the fricken yellow pages. Tons and tons of low ball pricers.

It is just one more tool in the bag that turns that wheel of marketing round and round. But only a small part of the total system.

Be careful with the hype. The neat thing about web presence is the ability to pick up jobs by automation with little effort. With that though, comes the realization that most of the market is low to middle income who will not pay the true cost of cleaning.

The key is to drive away the low ballers with the right message and be where the high end searches.

So, do not fret if you ain't at the top....cause you ain't missing much, unless your a low baller.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Being the MAN on goggle ain't what it's cracked up to b

steve said:
We all need a good web presence, but goggle is nothing more than a high tech reincarnation of the fricken yellow pages. Tons and tons of low ball pricers.

It is just one more tool in the bag that turns that wheel of marketing round and round. But only a small part of the total system.

Be careful with the hype. The neat thing about web presence is the ability to pick up jobs by automation with little effort. With that though, comes the realization that most of the market is low to middle income who will not pay the true cost of cleaning.

The key is to drive away the low ballers with the right message and be where the high end searches.

So, do not fret if you ain't at the top....cause you ain't missing much, unless your a low baller.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

steve said:

??????????????????

Never had the problem you're talking about. I got 5 jobs from the Internet today and none of them were low balers. Most seek me out based on my high amount of client reviews and not price.

Maybe you need to change your internet presence/message.

Cameron1

??????????????????

Never had the problem you're talking about. I got 5 jobs from the Internet today and none of them were low balers. Most seek me out based on my high amount of client reviews and not price.

Maybe you need to change your internet presence/message.[/quote]

Dave.....if you can not run more than I truck then you ain't got no business in this thread.
We book many jobs every day from every marketing source that you can think of and then some.

Many on this board need no marketing to keep one truck busy, and it is kind of sad that someone with your experience in this industry has to market to stay busy.

Good grief man....think about it. You got to be a real loser if your personality won't keep one little ole truck busy 5 days a week.

Once again you miss the whole pointe and I will forward your suggestions to the GFY department

Ps. Please stay the fook out of my threads

F

FB7777

Great observations Steve...

And Brokum ..... Rotflmao

the 30 year Internet marketing guru 1 truck goober

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Just trying to help.

I didn't want to say your listing sucks.

But, that is the problem you are having.

Your listing doesn't stand out or look any different that the rest.

So, it is no wonder that prospects are reduced to price shopping.

Make your listing stand out. Give prospects a reason to only choose your listing above the rest.

In reality by not accepting any suggestions you are just Fuc*ing yourself!!

If you don't want any help to improve your situation then quit your bitching and keep your head in the sand.

And GFY back to you!!

G

GroutGuy

dave, do those pages and pages of blank coupons help your rankings? and google doesn't mind you dong that? and are all those Judy page reviews real customers? I never heard of that site before and was curious as to why you would ask your customers to rate you there instead of google or yelp?

Cameron1

Dave Yoakum said:
Just trying to help.

I didn't want to say your listing sucks.

But, that is the problem you are having.

Your listing doesn't stand out or look any different that the rest.

So, it is no wonder that prospects are reduced to price shopping.

Make your listing stand out. Give prospects a reason to only choose your listing above the rest.

In reality by not accepting any suggestions you are just Fuc*ing yourself!!
Lol Dave....i've been ******* myself for 33 years now. Right into five trucks, seven employees, 3 contractors , and more Internet driven business than you do gross in a year. Your cracking me up man.

Please...you are out of your league. i have more going on internet wise than you can comprehend ,and that you can find. I have no intention of sharing it with you here.

Please...just go away Let it die. Trust me

And GFY back to you!!

Bjorn

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Dave.....if you can not run more than I truck then you ain't got no business in this thread.
We book many jobs every day from every marketing source that you can think of and then some.

Many on this board need no marketing to keep one truck busy, and it is kind of sad that someone with your experience in this industry has to market to stay busy.

Good grief man....think about it. You got to be a real loser if your personality won't keep one little ole truck busy 5 days a week.

Once again you miss the whole pointe and I will forward your suggestions to the GFY department

Ps. Please stay the fook out of my threads

holy shit... funniest fooking thing I have read in a long time!!!! Damn you can give a good bitch slap. 8)

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

GroutGuy said:
dave, Are all those Judy page reviews real customers? I never heard of that site before and was curious as to why you would ask your customers to rate you there instead of google or yelp?

Judy's book is a very reputable review site. Google loves it and the reviews are all real. It also interfaces with Facebook to make signing up easier for clients.

Yelp's review can go away (as it happened with Mike) because Google and Yelp are in a long term blood feud.

Google reviews can be unstable, as I lost 15 great Google client reviews earlier this year.

Google can also be a pain in the ass for clients if they don't have a G mail account.

You might want to get reviews from other places than just SM as having reviews only in one place they can all disappear at anytime if their is a glitch or Google feud as with Yelp.

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville

4578617.png

jimmyolas

perhaps he has referring to your description line which starts like this

" Home Page About Us Services" which is not using the space to its fullest.
mine still needs some improvement too.

jimmy

p.s. perhaps you thought your manhood or company was being attacked (your response was out of line) , when it was a good suggestion that you can actually improve on.

Encinitas carpet cleaning

Cameron1

Naw Jimmy .....more to it than that.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

Is it all the fake Places listing?

Surprised you haven't been banned yet.

You could at least gain areas the way Becker does without running the risk.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

fred it is amazing how many multitruck over $500,000 guys No-cum advises.

Dave your system is like $600-700 I would pay Steve $1,000 to work for him for a week. I ran your numbers before with baseic client retention and your system you would be in the millions per year but you had the time the next day to a 3rd floor apartment 4 rooms and a hall for like $120 when i called last year. Go back to the molester mobile and listen to your 8-tracks.

Also it isn't your fault Nebraska doesn't have much high end

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Bundy said:
I would pay Steve $1,000 to work for him for a week.

pay me $1000 a week and I'll go work
For Steve's..not you... cause i ain't moving to Mass for that.
I want 5 weeks paid vacation too.. !gotcha!

Go back to the molester mobile and listen to your 8-tracks.

Hey! knock that chit off, Boy

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker

And Waffles had the time to shop you.
:lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley