Bently

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
anyone here swinging the newest Bently wand? Itching to know how it sticks compared to a teflon glide.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Why would you want a metal glide? Doyou want to damage base boards and scratch stone and wood floors?

Is business so bad you can't afford $99 to $150 every two years to replace the Teflon?

Reactions: Lance Golden

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Why would you want a metal glide? Doyou want to damage base boards and scratch stone and wood floors?

Is business so bad you can't afford $99 to $150 every two years to replace the Teflon?

I agree!!
Also-- no glide equals future shoulder pain/surgery... Thank God for Glides!

But if you feel you don't need a glide then your machine must be weak.

Name
I'm Rick James

Why not, it glides just as good as a teflon glide and haven't scratched stone or wood floors yet. Might get a scratch on a baseboard every now and then.. sometimes it wipes off.. but even a teflon glide can mark a baseboard.
I get around a year or so before I replace the teflon glide..

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
No, we just clean a lot of carpets. I'm on my second set on my zipper. Easy to tell when it's gone, the adjustment isn't long enough anymore.

You could have a new glide in the front and adjust it down enough to wear off a 1/2" of aluminum. :eekk:

Mikey P

Administrator
Why not, it glides just as good as a teflon glide and haven't scratched stone or wood floors yet. Might get a scratch on a baseboard every now and then.. sometimes it wipes off.. but even a teflon glide can mark a baseboard.
I get around a year or so before I replace the teflon glide..
Yet..

It's been out what, two months?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom