best 2" vac hose??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I bought some gray flexhuast super truckmount vac hose a while back the stuff has proved to be utter garbage, it is so stiff its almost unusable, working in tight areas you find yourself having to keep from knocking stuff over because its sticking out so far, I really like the light blue hose than came standard with my prochem truckmount. I have heard this stuff is flexhaust too, anyways who has a decent light blue vac hose that is flexable enough but quaility and long lasting, BTW I don't care for the darker blue hose, that most suppliers carry

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I hate orange it looks terrible after a few months of being drug around, like my yellow parker paraflex, is there any hose like this in light blue??

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Wherever you buy it, the SuperFlex hose comes in blue (bright blue), gray, orange, black, yellow and red. I don't recommend the red because it tends to fade quickly to become more orange.

Other than carwash hose, which comes in a rainbow of colors from Wintrax, but is too lightweight for most truckmounts, I know of no hose manufacturer making 2" light blue hose....I am assuming that by light blue you mean a pastel.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

Stevie, ya know that John up the road has superflex, ask him to see it, or better yet just order 50', you'll be glad you have it on the truck regardless.

G

Steve, I just got 100 feet of blue hose from Greenglides. I've only used it on one job so far, but it is awesome. Very lightweight and flexible. It feels plenty durable though too.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I guess I don't mean pastel but rather a medium blue, or the same blue that prochem machines are painted, that is the color of the hose I have that is my favorite

Greenie

What do carpet cleaners and interior decorators have in common?

Both worried about the color of their hose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom