best deal on a 175??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I am needing a 175 with brush and pad driver, I need it for occasional use, so something durable but not the deluxe 1k model. my question is what is the best deal going on 175's right now, seeing as I haven't had any luck finding a used one.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Around here the public schools, the state and the university have an auctions where you can get them for as buck or a whole pattett of pads for 2 bucks.

What do they care they get them with that "free" money.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I bet Mytee could give you a better deal then anyone around here.........

Jamesh921

Name
James
You can't find one really?? Around here you can find one in just about every pawn shop you walk in to.

If you only need it occasionally, you could always rent one for about $25 - $30 a day.

Good luck,
James

Mikey P

Administrator
I have the new Mytee.

It's a workhorse for sure.

A bit on the heavy side but real well built (if it has the new axle kit on it)
Love the handle release lever up top.

The shampoo brush that came with it is too soft for resi carpet so make sure you get the right one

Ryan

Steve I do a lot of VCT and I have had a few 175's you can get cheap ones that have strong motors on the and work well at first, but eventually your going to tear them up if they aren't built good. I would go with the mytee one or another name brand. Your going to pay $700+ for a good one new, but they last forever if you get a good one and only about 6 months before you tear the wheels and handle up if you get a cheapo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom