Best disinfectant??

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
I used a lot of different treatments (enzymes, OSR, microban, urine pre-treatments etc..).

I recently got some Quat-a-lot and DD-12 and seems to be working great. I also just got a free sample of Odorcide. Haven't tried it yet tho.

For you guys/gals who've tried em' both...can you please provide some feedback on which you think is better?

Thanx!!

Peter

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Are you looking for a disinfectant or a deodorizer? Some of those products are not EPA registered disinfectants. They can't make kill claims for bacteria, mold, virus, etc.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Are you looking for a disinfectant or a deodorizer? Some of those products are not EPA registered disinfectants. They can't make kill claims for bacteria, mold, virus, etc.
Scott, looking for the best urine treatment that's out there (without removing padding).

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Scott, looking for the best urine treatment that's out there (without removing padding).

If you want something that'll remove the stain and the odor and are willing to use the waterclaw, I'd probably recommend Pro's Choice's OSR. It's one of the best products for urine odors out there. http://proschoice.com/html/osr.html

If you give me a call, I'll ship you out a jar of it for free.

Thanks,

Matt Stein
The Cleaner's Depot
(800) 711-4716

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Odorcide will destroy the odor no problem but you'll need to use something else for the stain. The powder from bridgepoint for pets also will remove both. Sorry can't remember the name. It sometimes wicks a white powder if you don't get it all out. Currently using odorcide. Never fails. My regular prespray removes the stains.

Gene

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Try benefect. Expensive about 35 buck a gallon and it is ready to use. Epa registered and natural, non toxic. Works great, charge more

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom