Best Fragrance/After Spray?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I bought the lemon scented stuff from JonDon, sprayed it in the rooms after cleaning and went back up with the client and the smell was gone!

What is the best spray to use to have it smell really clean and fresh and not disappear in 30 seconds?

Name
I'm Rick James
I use the smell clean. I would avoid any after scents, cause not every customer is going to like it. Just keep it clean.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I use Judson dd-12 mixed in my prespray lemon or orange

hogjowl

Idiot™
Personally, I love the smell of Accelerated Cleaning's Ultra Rinse. I have more customers comment on how clean my work smells after I started using it, and Judson's Oxygen prespray.

I'm not sure which it is that they are smelling. It may be both.

steve r

when i want to add a fragrance i use banes percent.one ounce to or less to 70 gallons for me.they say one ounce to i think 100 gallons or maybe 90.it lasts for about 3 days.i also charge extra for it because it is expensive.$20 a pint.

If it only lasted 30 sec. then u mixed it wrong or didnt rake it into the fiber. Any overspray needs to be raked in or it just lays on the surface.

It is better to keep a few differant fragrances so they have a choice. But Many scents are made for certain odors.

Mint and spice good for water odors , cherry good for pet odors and the champange room at your local strip club , and lemon good for ciggerette odors and lemon also great general scent. These are only masking agents and wont cure any problem.

Anyone who says the carpet smells fresh and clean after the clean must be cleaning new carpets all day. Carpets are the largest filter in a home and collect everything from odors to dust. Cleaning brings these odors out and inhances them , its not untill it dries that these odors disipate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom