BEST LEAVE BEHIND FOR CUSTOMER

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Best thing you can leave behind is a fridge magnet...hands down.

I received my magnetic letter openers and those things are awesome.
I'll post pics.

TimP

I give the spot cleaner. It's carpet related and less likely to be thrown away. That's my 2 cents.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
TimP said:
I give the spot cleaner. It's carpet related and less likely to be thrown away. That's my 2 cents.
Make sure you leave yor phone number on that spot cleaner, so Mrs Phiffs lawyer can FIND you when little Johnny finds that crap under the sink...an' drinks it lik a slurpee!

magnet is best by far!

N

neapolitan

I would like to know has anyone had any legal problems do to a spotter bottle left behind? I have been doing it for years and never had a problem. And I have heard that your can drink spot out.

Able 1

Name
Keith
neapolitan said:
I would like to know has anyone had any legal problems do to a spotter bottle left behind? I have been doing it for years and never had a problem. And I have heard that your can drink spot out.

Drink some, and get back to us... shiteatinggrin

TimP

I use the vac-away stuff. Probably wont kill someone. :shock:

And yes the name and phone number is on it. Health rating is 1 so drinking an 8 oz bottle ain't gonna hurt nobody, that is if they can down it in the first place.

TimP

bob vawter said:
Probably wont kill someone
whether it will kill little Johnny or not is NOT the question......
the time and trouble from a lawsuit IS!

That is what insurance and being a corporation is for my friend.

Now I'd like to hear how many guys on here have had any problems with spot cleaner give a ways coming back to haunt them.

Now if you were leaving bottles of 30 vol peroxide or some strong cleaner behind you're asking for it.

Name
I'm Rick James
I would think if you hand the bottle of cleaner to the customer you will be ok. If you just leave it somewhere and little johnny goes and drinks it, then you better have insurance.

I think it was last year a tile cleaner left some tile cleaner in a soda bottle in the back seat of his car and his son drank it and died.

Spotters are a great leave behind, in 13 years I have never heard of anyone having an issue.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
brent said:
I would think if you hand the bottle of cleaner to the customer you will be ok. If you just leave it somewhere and little johnny goes and drinks it, then you better have insurance.

I think it was last year a tile cleaner left some tile cleaner in a soda bottle in the back seat of his car and his son drank it and died.

Spotters are a great leave behind, in 13 years I have never heard of anyone having an issue.
YA....it's OK ta stretch a hose across a sidewalk too...huh?
in this day an' age....people are LOOKING for lawsuits.....

but ya go ahead....don matter to me

The BEST leave behind is.........

a good job!

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Anyone who has stainless appliances and children will immediately throw away a magnet. Those things ruin stainless appliances in a hurry with scratches.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeremy N said:
Anyone who has stainless appliances and children will immediately throw away a magnet. Those things ruin stainless appliances in a hurry with scratches.

No, you just put the magnet on the side of the fridge if it is stainless.
Been doing it for years.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Brian R said:
[quote="Jeremy N":xsru2hxv]Anyone who has stainless appliances and children will immediately throw away a magnet. Those things ruin stainless appliances in a hurry with scratches.

Been doing it for years.[/quote:xsru2hxv]

Mine is built in just like many other people.

Still though, magnets have been banned from my house. Like I was saying, If you have small children it only takes about 1 minute to have a scratched up appliance.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeremy N said:
[quote="Brian R":2wi0le4k][quote="Jeremy N":2wi0le4k]Anyone who has stainless appliances and children will immediately throw away a magnet. Those things ruin stainless appliances in a hurry with scratches.

Been doing it for years.[/quote:2wi0le4k]

Mine is built in just like many other people.

Still though, magnets have been banned from my house. Like I was saying, If you have small children it only takes about 1 minute to have a scratched up appliance.[/quote:2wi0le4k]

If you have parental skills that wouldn't happen in the first place. :mrgreen: J/k
Put it on their file cabinet or washer, dryer...something.

At the very least, hand it it them if the entire home is made of straw or something.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the most productive leave behind for me has been the good work, second was the magnet

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I usually leave a few biz cards and a bottle of Private labeled Poof from Vacaway...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom