Best machine for Encap- OP, Cimex, or CRB

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Purchasing a new floor machine to (Encap) carpet & clean tile just for commercial accounts. The OP machine I am considering is one that has a built in solution tank and sprays solution directly on the carpet. The same goes for the CRB machine I am looking at. The Cimex looks like a good machine, but I want to make sure I am getting the best results for the cust. and the fastest production time for myself. Any opinions (am I opening a can of worms here or what?!!) would be great - but please no HWE vs VLM debates, don't really care to stir up that particular beehive today, and I don't really do any residential so that is not a concern.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I know of some people who have ditched their cimex and went with a BRUTE.

A Whittaker GLS is the best CRB machine.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'm partial to OP personally but have never used a CRB & have limited use of a Cimex so I can't comment on that. OP does an amazing job especially when preceded by a pile lifter. I hope that helps.

Name
Jesse
I've not used a cimex.

The crb from cobb works well. For a crb it's a behemoth though. For commercial it's much better than the rombus or mist'nbrush that I have. I bought the one with the hp spray system, it's nice to run it off the tm with a inline hf. We don't use the vac port on it yet. I'm thinking of commissioning gg to make a glide for it. I can get the same results with a 175 but the crb is 30-50% faster.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the only experience I have with revolving brush encRap, is trying it with my cert pile brush.
No doubt in my mind that a rotary and/or OP machine blow it away in appearance .

Further, I "feel" better when I use synthetic bonnet/pads to encRap.
We use both the rotary and our Conqueror for that.

never used a Cimex in the "real world" and only have limited demo time with them, so I can't comment

..L.T.A.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
The Cobb OP was one I was considering, also waiting on Aztec to e-mail some info, they have a similar machine.

What is a Brute?

And thanx everybody for your info

The Preacher

a 300rpm rotary will work for the 2 applications you're wanting to do. An OP with the new pads might work well.

A CRB machine with the proper brushes does well on lightly soiled carpet but can't touch a Cimex/rotary for soil removal on heavy soil in a commercial setting!

A Cimex strips floors well and can be used for spray buffing and pre scrubbing carpet/T&G, i don't think an OP can do all that???

DRScrivner

I have a Cimex and a Sprint CRB, both are excellent machines and have their places. Either can be used on CGD as well as tile.

The Cimex has higher production rates and on CGD cleans better. The Cimex is a tank- VERY dependable. It is also heavier to load and unload.

The Sprint can be used to pre-spray residential cut pile, and will also help recover water/solution on tile jobs and even a little dirty water when encapping CGD through it's drum/brush action (kinda squeege effect).

Make your own luck,

DRScrivner

Jimmy,

I am NOBODY's lap dog. I make up my own mind what products and services I like and work well for me and my clients.

Rick has some of the best customer service I have ever received short of Disney Land. His chemicals also work well, as I am sure there are many, many manufacturers that make excellent chemicals- I've just never had the opportunity or need to use them. He also stocks quality VLM machines too.

I also have an excellent relationship with my local supplier for all my HWE equipment and spotting needs as well as training.

Sorry you don't like that, but I cannot control your happiness. Well actually I can, because my using Rick as a vendor obviously bothers you. I better go place another order.

Mike Brummett

What you hafta understand is that JiMmY is the official Mikey's Board Chain Yanker.

Don't take him TOO serious. If ya do, you are playing right into his evil plan. :twisted:

MIKE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom