Best new toy I've bought in a long time.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Nice! I believe I would run that tool slightly turned sideways to cut a little wider path. My wand won't clean that close to a baseboard.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Mikey P

Administrator
There is a definite angle it needs to be run at due to the angle of the glide. It wont really clean more than half an inch unless you also cut it to the side but then it doesn't move smoothly.

I'll get the price soon.

20140502_121151_zpsb939d332.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CCWorks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll check my current price on the booted easy glide Mikey thinks I'm off so I'll check Monday

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
that's sWeeeet....beats my "crackin' the wand" technique.....
whurrt THAT come from....havn't even seen one?

how can one live witout that?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
It wont really clean more than half an inch unless you also cut it to the side but then it doesn't move smoothly.

Yeah, that's what I meant. If you run it a little sideways you would get a wider path, but you would probably have to do pull strokes only.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll try it again, after they messed up the glide on the tile at M10F, I've been affaid to try it again.

Tackless does it's far share of damage as well.

Should work killer though.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I still have a couple of those upstairs, used way back in the 70's. We used to edge the room prior to HWE with a 65-lb drag wand. (low PSI) :eekk:

Ed York sold them as part of the Vapor Vac package.

OldBrochureOutside_zpsdcd0bb90.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
So is that strip enough distance for a rotary extractor? I would think so but I don't' have much experience with rotary extractors.

Sent from my Latitude 10 - ST2 using Tapatalk

Name
BradFenstermaker
Saw that today at Truck Mount Cleaning Solutions today. Customer appreciation party.

Talked with cleaner that loves the new crevice tool on soil filtration.

Didnt hear the outcome but he needed a few of those glides. They wear out.

Let us know if they can be had separately.

I love PMF tools.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
There is a definite angle it needs to be run at due to the angle of the glide. It wont really clean more than half an inch unless you also cut it to the side but then it doesn't move smoothly.

I'll get the price soon.

20140502_121151_zpsb939d332.jpg

I've got one, but it's an older style. I bought a boot from some catolog (Sun Belt), glued it onto my old crevice tool, and works pretty, pretty well. I have a hose with a connector instead of a solid fitting. Been using it on T&G edges and corners.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I've had the shorter hand tool version with my own Teflon glide. Handy fer auto's and RV's even residential stairs. Tried it many times on long runs in homes but jaaaaazus that hurts. That stand up version look real handy. Run into homes now and then with candle and incents soot that I end up shampooing by hand with encap. Rinsing standing up seems less sucky.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we have had one for years turn pressure down or it will really distort the fibers

J

JS41035

Isn't there a 3" or 4" version of that? It would help get that edge that a spinner tool doesn't.

They used that tool at MF. On the hall. I wasn't really impressed. I would rather have the small gekko head. Or the gekko corner tool.
It would be great for carpet. But on tile it sprayed water everywhere At 800 psi.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok I lied sorry, with the 2" adaptor welded it is $259 delivered without I it is $229

Last edited:

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Is the glide available for this by itself? I've had the edger for a few years now and it is nice but I wouldn't mind trying the glide to gain the ability to go forward and back. I do like the ability to turn it at a slight angle tho to take a little wider path.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So everyone is on the same page PMF has had a booted easy glide for years. The one mikey is showing has a different angled glide 45 degrees and it will come with a 2" welded flair or you can order it at 1.5" the 45 degree boot is available and will attach to any of their crevice tools. These are not standard so what you seen and used before is not exactly the same animal as the one featured. PMF has always been willing to build anything I have asked them and a great reason besides the fact they are an American manufacturing company. Also just so you know they will build any of their wands in Titanium for me so if you have a favorite tool of theirs and want it in Titanium let me know and I'll get you a price

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Is this tool still available?

What was the price for it?

Thanks.

Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom