Best post and best thread of the year nominations

Mikey P

Administrator
"Let me give you the heads up on what you are really dealing with here you self-righteous old prick:

Think along the lines of what you would do to any guy who started spouting off like you and Mike are - but in your local newspaper in front of all your customers - and about your carpet cleaning business and your character. Now imagine how much business you have lost and may continue to lose if you don't put a stop to it.

Got the picture? Good. That's EXACTLY what I am about to do to YOU.
My choice for best post..
If I ever log on to the internet and see your name next to my name or my company name ever again I will ******* CRUCIFY you Lee. You have 24 hours to start taking everything down. (Don't forget your recent Facebook post.)

Im not gunna play around with you for one God-damned minute. Send me an email that says you removed every Vortex or Shawn York thread you have ever made and that you wont EVER mention me or my company again within 4 business days.

I am on a mission to make an example of Mr. Palliotet for every manufacturer and supplier in this entire industry. You DO NOT want to be sitting next to Mr. Palliotet when this train wreck happens. I promise you.

If you think I'm blowing smoke, TRY ME. I'm on a mission right now to make examples out of assholes like you.

I'm done with your subtle (and obvious) jabs at me and my product and my company for good. This is my passion, my future and my livlihood. Reputation and character should be every man's most prized asset. You will NEVER cast a shadow of doubt on mine ever again Mr. Stockwell."

top thread was so hard but this one was a kick.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=43384&hilit=josh

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I would place that in a category of:

"Most disgusting supplier/manufacturer/conman/wanker" comments.

But that's only my opinion.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
If there was a category for best dry, cutting wit I think it would be a toss up between Danny's nonstop laughs...

Yappy dropped a money shot on ya did he!!!!

i guess you could blame his R&D guy??? oh yea, thats you and a few others!!!!! :twisted:

and Fred's never ending assaults....

3 years ago, all you needed to succeed here was a Vortex and Jeff Lydon's cell phone # :mrgreen:

Keeps the place a bit lighter!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom