Best small steamer?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Any suggestions on what small steamers work good for adding heat in combo with peroxide or reducers?

Simple and quick to pull out and use is what I am looking for. I have been using an iron up to now, is a small steamer easier to use and do you still use a cotton cloth over the stain?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
My second Namco steamer just quit working. I use distilled water and keep it in the cab and treat it gently. I hate to spend the money for another one and not have it last very long. I liked it though. No towels needed. No melted carpet by accident.

Farenheit251

I got mine at Lowes and use it daily for 2 years. It is a Wagner wallpaper steamer. Look for the $50 one as you dont need all the attatchment. It is a tank ,10 foot hose and a plastic plate to disperse the steam. The plate is about 8x12 which is alot more efficient than an iron shape for large spills. I use it with red vanish but not peroxide as it strips the color from the carpet. It takes a while to heat up but faster if you use TM water and only heat as much as you need.

hurricane

I bought the Wagner steamer, per instruction it could take up to 70 minutes to start steaming and it was bulky. I returned it the next day. How quick does the crain steamer take to heat up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom