Best Vacuum cleaner?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
According to the specs online my cheap-o Simplicity upright vacuum has 12 amps of juice and only produces 68 db of noise. And it comes with a headlight :lol:

I don't have anything to compare it to but I wonder if this thing performs about as well as higher end one's recommended here but just won't last as long.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
According to the specs online my cheap-o Simplicity upright vacuum has 12 amps of juice and only produces 68 db of noise. And it comes with a headlight :lol:

I don't have anything to compare it to but I wonder if this thing performs about as well as higher end one's recommended here but just won't last as long.
I’m certain one of us has used the one you’re using. Tell us what you got and I’m sure we can answer your wonder

Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I’m certain one of us has used the one you’re using. Tell us what you got and I’m sure we can answer your wonder
Simplicity Allergen/Clean Air Upright 12" Vacuum. S20EZM. These days it retails for $270.

I have a hard time believing the vac motor is 12 amps when all these other $400 to $600 models come with 10 amp motors. Maybe 2 amps are going straight to the high beams on this bad larry.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™

I can tell you this for certain. You’re going to have to really search hard for a vacuum the removes soil as well as a Shark and it’ll take 3 or 4 times more money. Now that Dyson has dumbed down their brush rollers, they can’t compete.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Simplicity Allergen/Clean Air Upright 12" Vacuum. S20EZM. These days it retails for $270.

I have a hard time believing the vac motor is 12 amps when all these other $400 to $600 models come with 10 amp motors. Maybe 2 amps are going straight to the high beams on this bad larry.
That’s very similar to my cleanmax design.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It’s there, keep looking. I seen one on line yesterday. The only downside to the Sharks is the side hose wears pretty quickly, and the handle breaks pretty easy as well. But basically it’s a throwaway machine.

Reactions: Bryce C

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I can tell you this for certain. You’re going to have to really search hard for a vacuum the removes soil as well as a Shark and it’ll take 3 or 4 times more money. Now that Dyson has dumbed down their brush rollers, they can’t compete.
I believe you, at your word alone because you're such a gentleman. It also fits perfectly with all the other feedback I've gotten and research I've done.
That’s very similar to my cleanmax design.
Awesome that's good to know. Seems like a sweet throwaway unit especially at the price. Knowing that I'm probably getting pretty darn good dry extraction with it I'll just keep using it til it's toast, then replace it when I need to.

Name
Swani
so you have over $900 invested in vacuums that you only got replaced once?
may I say moron?

cleanmax vacuum goes over 4000sq ft of literal acidic pig crap and I only replace beater bar and vacuum bags. Ive got 2 of them and they keep on ticking

when are you guys gonna get off the sinking shark trend?
$900 is a drop in the bucket. You would fall out of your chair if you knew how much money I have invested into Sharks. Although they don't last there's nothing ergonomicaly that compares to them and the tools are easy to access.

Most of our employees are female and we are very particular about how we clean and making sure that edging is done every time. The Sharks vacuum very well, but just don't have the longevity.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like the classics. Kirby and Sanitaire. Powerful and durable. Plastic crap doesn't last in my van.

Don't need weak vacuum cleaner hoses. TM hose cuffs work best.
One of the other classics: I was a big fan of Royal vacuums, but their reliability went south after they were bought out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom