Better Business Bureau

Billy

Name
BH
They can't even get the free listing correct can't imagine how bad they would mess up if I paid for it. I have never once in my 14 yrs been asked about them.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I had a pool business a few years back. I published my business name but had not advertised. I got a letter from the BBB stating that they had gotten inquires from potential customers about my company. If I had joined, they told me, they would have been able to provide info about me. I thought that was pretty ironic. Weren't they supposed to protect people from dishonest businesses?

G

NOPE...

It may work for the few.. but I could think of better ways to serve my time and money..

Just my thoughts.

-JB-

Name
JB
Better Business Bureau my ass!

Any company that has to result in scare tactics to get business should be reported the states attorney generals office. When my secretary first started with me they would call and tell her who they were, and ask her to have the owner call them back right away. Needless to say all they wanted was $, poor girl fell for it, just like the majority of the public... unfortunately.
How is it that they will call back every six months, even when you tell them to put you on the do not call list, or remove my name from their call list. I thought they made that illegal? I threatened them with that attorney general statement seems to have worked SO FAR. We'll see.

BBB is a totally useless, self-perpetuating organization.
But hey, that's just my opinion, what's yours?

Jerry

Supportive Member
I agree, what a joke. Total waste of money.
Jerry

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom