Better late than never- Thank You O Brevik

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Better late than never.

Thank you very much Brevik, Fels Naphta really works. I mean- it’s amazing.
Yes, I know, he’s pounded on the table about it for ages. I never said I was a fast learner.

Who knew that all you had to have was a spray bottle, Fels and a faucet. I could have skipped that truck mount.

As of today I have renounced Joe Polish- Brevik is my new guru.
Sorry Lisa, Joe got to go. Besides as the poet said: what has Joe done for me lately?

Which, O venerable Brevik, brings me to the PROBLEM.

Yes…..it works great. But have you smelled that Naptha!!?

The most disgusting, flowery, sweet scent. Must have been what poor grandmothers used in the great depression.

- Client: “I knew you were coming.”
- Me: “Really?”
- Client: “Yep. I could smell that sweet cologne five blocks away.”

Some clients started giving me after shaves when I am done. “Try this they say” condescendingly.

At the gas station, little kids, since I smell like their grandma, expect candies. And you know Brevik how the law here feels about strangers giving candies to children.

So, before we have to start wearing a small monitor on our legs, we need your help O venerable Brevik.
What are we to do?

M

Matt Middleton

We have used Fels since Paul Brown passed on the tip! It really does work great on stairs and thresholds!

Matt

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't know the Paul Brown character, but on ICS years before Brevik was talking about it.. he was swearing by it. Maybe it was one of Brevik's names?
I make my own mix with added ingredients. It becomes a jelly substance and is basically my number one go to spotter!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I told you Brevik is my new hero.

And I am sticking to my guns :shock:

I just need some extra candy for the kids.

Sure it wasn't Paul Bunyan?

M

Matt Middleton

Ofer,

The scent never bothered me or a client. To me it smells clean not offensive. In the past we have used non-volatile solvents and glycol solvents. They did the trick but butyl sure smells bad.

Matt

Name
I'm Rick James
You can always try the mexican version of Fels called Zote, it has a different smell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom