Beware if you buy junk from Canadia!!!!!

John Watson

My dear friends from Canadia, I tease and have fun in jest, but, you kanuckers just gotta comes back an haunt me!!!!!

For years all I ever heard at the CCINW board meetings was you wanted your dues and the cost of classes at par with your looney funny colored money.. Thens you guys have to talk funny aye, oot, lino, and then there is that there frenchy stuff slippin in.

But to top it all off

Me trying to be friendly and all, have spoke with nothing but praise aboot your Canadian Made JEM carpet cleaning machine. The SOB is hoodwinking me!!!! Try to get parts for this here piece of dung ( adding a little slant to engerish) this here morphadyte is a mixture of SAE and flippen Metric... The pressure pump (Not a Cat) but a Hawk
has an 18 MM shaft, talk aboot sticking it too mee. I need a new split taper coupling. Evidently mine has wallored oot and won't sieze on the shaft to stop my electto clutch rubbing and cause it to over heat and eventuly fail.... At first I just thought it was cause the clutch was 22 years old, replaced it with another that only had aboot 15 yrs use and it only lasted 2 flippen more months... New clutch from Napa $185 smackers... When installin couldn't get the coupler to sieze even using an air wrench. Went to Machine shop, They could't help, went back to NAPA got in their catalogs. Been looking for it for hours, Whew, Found a supplier in Bellingham, (A good friend works there) They found me a new un wallored coupler, not in Bellingham, not in Canadia, But now its coming from the Pennsultucky part of the world....Go Figure

topnotchman

Wow sounds like a lot of headaches. Cant they just make it all standardized or something? How long are you going to be out of commission waiting for the parts??

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Quit typing in Canadian so all of us Americans can understand what the heck you are saying!!!!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sooooo -You like the JEM. Jim Millers retired now and his son is running the show I hear. Did you ever meet Mel Pelini (Pumps And Power) when he was alive? Built bulletproof machines, 20 years department store hack run and still ticking.

When ya comin' up for a ride? I'm waiting on a new gas tank for the moped.........Or we could hit the trails on a mountain bike :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom