Beware: if you took the dri-ez wdr class at Mikey fest

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
They just took out the $700 from my checking account with no warning. I thought that was paid for back in Feb. The wife does the books and we don't talk much.

Name
Bruce
KevinL said:
They just took out the $700 from my checking account with no warning. I thought that was paid for back in Feb. The wife does the books and we don't talk much.
Sounds like you need to get control over your books Kevin. You "thought" it was paid for? you never checked to see if they pulled the money back in Feb?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Yes Mike, I got a receipt in the mail so I went and checked my account online. They took the payment on 7/01/10. Then I went back to check statements back in Feb. and march but they weren't available so I will have to find the paper copies.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I got a call from them the other day, I was told that they made a mistake where they did not charge the $700 fee before we took the class. So I was also charged $700, but Brandon called me up and told me about it, called them back and gave the credit card info.

Kevin,

I sincerely apologize for the late charge for this class. As others have noted, we did indeed charge some of these registrations late. This is not at all a typical practice for us. Feel free to give me a call if you need to discuss (800-932-3030).

Brandon Burton
Education Manager
Legend Brands

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brandon Burton said:
Kevin,

I sincerely apologize for the late charge for this class. As others have noted, we did indeed charge some of these registrations late. This is not at all a typical practice for us. Feel free to give me a call if you need to discuss (800-932-3030).

Brandon Burton
Education Manager
Legend Brands

Man, this post should have here BEFORE the charge....or one like it.
Should have contacted everyone you were about to charge just out of courtesy...but hey, we all screw up once in while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom