Beware of this company

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
If they call asking to have you perform the water damage for them for 50%.
4 months later- still waiting on a check, just had to file a lien on the customers house and file suit.

http://mre-3.com/

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Wow. How does that work? The sub gets 32% of 50%? So the only one who really loses is the sub who already paid 30% to perform the work. I'll cry in my beer for you Greg.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Cole, I think I'm putting you on the foe list!! That's something else- only one other poster on this board achieved...

Mr. Cole- why is that your posts in this past- year or year and a half or so, always come around to be mentioning a word: lawsuit?!?!?!?

Its either a bragging post of how much you are making, or how much your friends or family take vacations on your dime, or how your vette's navigation this and that, or how you just won 5grand on some lottery game..or its about suing mikey or suing other members or suing contractors or suing whomever.

I promised myself to not get into it with anyone on boards like this that LOVES the word lawsuit but still wanted to ask: do you feel like the whole world is out there to get you?

Sorry guys....it just made me think out loud when I saw this guy posting again..

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
This is one reason the WD company I sub for won't look at a job unless insurance is involved OR there is cash upfront.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Cole, I think I'm putting you on the foe list!! That's something else- only one other poster on this board achieved...

Mr. Cole- why is that your posts in this past- year or year and a half or so, always come around to be mentioning a word: lawsuit?!?!?!?

Its either a bragging post of how much you are making, or how much your friends or family take vacations on your dime, or how your vette's navigation this and that, or how you just won 5grand on some lottery game..or its about suing mikey or suing other members or suing contractors or suing whomever.

I promised myself to not get into it with anyone on boards like this that LOVES the word lawsuit but still wanted to ask: do you feel like the whole world is out there to get you?

Sorry guys....it just made me think out loud when I saw this guy posting again..

Sounds like I touched a nerve? I guess you are used to screwing people and getting away with it? shiteatinggrin
Seriously though- you have given my food fro though. Many of my friends are attornies- perhaps they have rubbed off on me. Let's see, the Mikey Incident (solved with an apology), and a contractor that stole, and now this... Hmmmm.. Do you really think that I survived 19 years in this business, at the level I am at, and NOT know my way around the legal system? Are you that naiive?

I am sorry that my wins offend you. Jealousy perhaps? :mrgreen: The vette was mentioned because I was pissed about the kid hitting it. <long before I learned that this board is full of jealous little girls> Odd though- I know a ton of other cleaners that own Vettes.
Vacations? You've never done something nice for your friends and family? You should try it- it comes back to you in spades.
Go charge some unsuspecting fool your $1 sf to clean their carpets and kiss my ass..... shiteatinggrin

Back to my original post: Are you friends with this guy?
Actually it is the customer that is on the hook for the money. This results in the insurance company being on the hook as he was one of their preferred vendors. Eventually the insurance will pay us and go after their contractor. Perhaps he'll lose his preferred status and one of us will pick it up? This isn't my first rodeo....

C

cucu

Guess you never meet Zee...he,s a real nice guy...but seeing that both of us aint from around here .we just dont see everything as a lawsuit waiting to happen
iv been doing water damages for 15 years and NEVER had to go to court for my money..guess im just lucky

Name
Nate W.
cucu said:
Guess you never meet Zee...he,s a real nice guy...but seeing that both of us aint from around here .we just dont see everything as a lawsuit waiting to happen
iv been doing water damages for 15 years and NEVER had to go to court for my money..guess im just lucky

The luck of the Irish that is... 8)

Name
Danny Strickland
COal, the legal system will spin around and bite you n the ass just as fast as it will any other swingging dick on here. to spout off like you did just shows what a self centered POS you appear to be???

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
cucu said:

I don't believe he is the Zee I met at SFS in 2009.

Regretably it's a numbers game. When you do hundreds of jobs a years vs. tens of thousands of jobs a year, you are less likely to encounter these things. Or due to lack of resources, you just let things go.
I will admit that I have spent $16k in legal fees to recover $11k. Thankfully we have a clause in our contracts which allow us to recover legal costs.

C

cucu

Sorry Greg..your right
because if i did tens of thousends of jobs every year..........id be RETIRED, sitting on my arse all day at a computer telling everyone how great i am

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
cucu said:
Sorry Greg..your right
because if i did tens of thousends of jobs every year..........id be RETIRED, sitting on my arse all day at a computer telling everyone how great i am

We can dream. lol

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Never been in a lawsuit- on either end.

No you didn't "touch a nerve" I have no idea who the company is you are talking about.

I guess me not being "from here" as CU said it- to me a Corvette is a whitretrash mobil. For the money you spend on it you could get a whole lot classier cars then that plastic junk. For the record- I had a corvette for 4months!!! Never again..

I have taken beautiful vacations in many different parts of the world. No jealousy here!

So far I have had an amazing life that a lot of people could only dream of.

I haven't been to sfs- yet.

So until I meet you in person and I could see you as a better person then what you come across here - welcome to my foe "list"

If you are in the San Diego or Orange County area let me know we could have lunch.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That's funny Bob! :-) no you are not the one...

I happened to think you are one of the coolest cats in this cage.

I won't say who the other one is but I don't think she or he posts too much anymore after the initial "postinghigh" some of the newbies go thru.

I mean why would I send you the one and only eeevan bunnyear shots?!?!?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Never been in a lawsuit- on either end.

No you didn't "touch a nerve" I have no idea who the company is you are talking about.

I guess me not being "from here" as CU said it- to me a Corvette is a whitretrash mobil. For the money you spend on it you could get a whole lot classier cars then that plastic junk. For the record- I had a corvette for 4months!!! Never again..

I have taken beautiful vacations in many different parts of the world. No jealousy here!

So far I have had an amazing life that a lot of people could only dream of.

I haven't been to sfs- yet.

So until I meet you in person and I could see you as a better person then what you come across here - welcome to my foe "list"

If you are in the San Diego or Orange County area let me know we could have lunch.

Alas, I will apparently remain a "foe" I rarely go to CA. However I will be at Connection in Tampa in April. you should come.
Your mistake on the Vette. But to each their own. Perhaps it can be considered a WT mobile- I do live in GA! shiteatinggrin but I like it. Also like the other cars I own, but alas if i mentioned them you would say I am bragging.

Your mistake on not attending SFS - it will change your business for the better!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom