BEWARE! TERRIBLE ODOR!

BigMike

Name
Mike Swinson
Les.... that was truly some very rancid stuff in that bag. You could smell it the second you opened the bag...In fact you could almost smell it through the bag it was so bad. Quat works and it works great! There will be other "smell test" done in the future just to see exactly how many different bad odors Quat will get rid of. All of course will be video taped. It's a great product and I seriously doubt I will be using much of anything else after I finish using the products I have now. AWESOME product!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BigMike said:
Les.... that was truly some very rancid stuff in that bag. You could smell it the second you opened the bag...In fact you could almost smell it through the bag it was so bad. Quat works and it works great! There will be other "smell test" done in the future just to see exactly how many different bad odors Quat will get rid of. All of course will be video taped. It's a great product and I seriously doubt I will be using much of anything else after I finish using the products I have now. AWESOME product!

It is worth its weight in "GOLD".....Not to mention....It keeps your WASTE TANK...dOuChEd..:!:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
HARPER said:
It is worth its weight in "GOLD".....Not to mention....It keeps your WASTE TANK...dOuChEd..:!:

I thought your guys are using Downy to keep the waste tank smellynicey!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom