Bi-Monthly cleanings of commercial

Name
BradFenstermaker
Hey I just picked up a twice a month resty. Priced it so much a cleaning = this much a mth.

My question is what do you do with the months where two cleanings will actually be three a month?

Do I just let those months lapse and clean at three week intervals or clean and bill additional?

We schedule all commercial a given day of a given week every month. Also GM has told us the best time to clean and bill for faster payment through corporate.

I will be talking to the GM tommorrow but would like some suggestions from you.

Thanks

hogjowl

Idiot™
If it's twice a month ... then why would there ever be a time where it's three times a month?

Don't make this hard, cracker.

Just schedule it twice each month.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Hey Porky I am talking about the First and Third Tuesay of the Month. They want it cleaned EVERY TWO WEEKS.

Well look at Dec the 30th will be a third cleaning at two weeks.

You wait three weeks the start over in Jan?

DADGUM PORKBUTT help me out without the pesky Snortin would ya?

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's not bi-monthly.

So, just schedule it on the first and third Tuesday of every month.

And bill him on the first and third Tuesday of every month.

This ain't hard.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if you average it out, it works out to 4.2 X per month

so you can do one of 2 things

clean it every 2 weeks and bill it that way and don't worry about how fast corporate pays you

or

if for example you want $100 per cleaning, you have 26 cleaning for $2600 total for a year, then you can bill him once a month for $217, this way he will know his cost per month and he will know that it will not vary

hogjowl

Idiot™
Oh, now I understand. You opened your mouth and promised something you cant deliver.

Now you gotta go back and re-explain.

You might as well get it straight from the beginning. For me, twice a month would be much more workable.

G

Just charge them half the months cleaning charge for the 3rd cleaning; example - monthly chrge $200 just charge and extra $100 bucs; i do it in same situation; they know you don't work for fun!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom