Big Blue Today

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Some people are so funny.

Especially a particular ethnic group from central Asia.

Got this phone call yesterday............. "Ello, please you can come clean my carpet today?"

Asked the usual questions.... "Oh no, my carpet is perfectly good with just a little few markings".

Yeah, knowing this nationality I went ahead and booked him in for this morning.

Got there, and the first thing he say's is, "My brother, he is to be cleaning carpets in Sydney, and he knows all about carpet and he sez that this should not be costing me more than $60 for the three rooms".

"How long has your brother been cleaning carpets?"

"Oh, for a very long time, he is very experienced, he has been doing it since he came from ********** last year and made his home there".

"This will be easy for you because we have already had it cleaned but the man was not really very good, and I don't think he knew what he was doing".

Okay, so we get to go and look at the rooms.
awwwman.gif
huh.gif

"You see, it is not to be really very bad, I just want all the blue to match so I can sell the house as we are to be moving".

"Sorry mate, I can't possibly do anything for you, I don't have as much experience as your brother, BUT, there is this big group down in Cairns on the corner on Minnie & Abbott St that can probably do it for you".

"Yes, but you can clean it for me and make it look very good again, I will pay you $65.00".

"Sorry mate, this mob will be the only ones in Cairns that could do that".

So I left as quick as possible.

Later today, I got another phone call from him.

"Ello, I do not get upset very easily, it is against my ***** religion, but what sort of a smart-arse do you think you are?"

"I can be any sort you want me to be, if you can afford it".

"The carpet people you sent me to is a Catholic Church & I cannot go in there"

"Well look mate, (snigger), I'm really sorry, but I figured as long as you were joking with me, I'd go along with it and do the same for you, these people are the only ones that I know that can perform the miracles that you expect on your carpet. By the way, it's not a Catholic Church, that is St Monicas Cathederal".

Would you believe, he hung up on me.

Some people.

Ah, here's a few pics.

BigBlue003_zps7d0ef35a.jpg

BigBlue006_zpsc3165eeb.jpg

BigBlue007_zpsa777aebd.jpg

BigBlue009_zps51036464.jpg

BigBlue012_zpsbf7d8acb.jpg

Some people you just can't please. :winky:

God I love this work. :lol::lol::lol:

:very_drunk::very_drunk:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Very Funny!!

Sometimes I want to tell people: "You need to be laying on a couch for the service YOU need, and I forgot my pad an pen" have a nice day.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Very Funny!!

Sometimes I want to tell people: "You need to be laying on a couch for the service YOU need, and I forgot my pad an pen" have a nice day.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I got it all mate. for those of you don't know shorty that is exactly how he would handle it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom