Big Jim

Jimbo

Hey...it's going out for it's first day cleaning today...kind of reluctant to give up the million dollar baby...but the V is cleaning today!

I have gotten a couple of walk-ups with it parked in the driveway.

After 27 years in the biz, Terry...it's just another squirt and suck TOOL...with an impressive presence!-Jim

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
WTF.........you just got it and have not even cleaned with it yet and already have had 2 walk ups in your drive way....................

I give up........................

congrat on the truck.........

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
nice rig Jim.

i assume you prefer WDR over carpet cleaning, as the WDR is much more pronounced on your truck.?.

thanx --- Derek.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
New or Used big Jim? Details for us that would like but can't afford types.
Good for you bud. Did you sell the prochems? I just finished renewing my EZ after 4 years. New engine, heat exchanger and pump. I took the old stuff and made a backup machine, EZ2736. Everything worked fine, I just like to tinker. Congratulations on your new ride. :D

Jimbo

Actually, Derek...I prefer the El Camino in front of the cleaning unit...but you need to pay for the fun stuff somehow. WDR is cool...on my terms...gotta be a contractor involved...and little or no contact with adjustors. I'm using some of the signage the truck came with...heading to a wrap in a bit.

Jay...it's a 2002 on a UD chassis...from the original owner...still have the PC'S around...no takers yet.

Thanks Jim!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom