Big Mike Caught Me Off-Guard & I Said Pee Urine!!!

Terry was sitting to my right when Big Mike walked up with the camera. I was totally unprepared, but Big Mike did a good job anyway. I also like free peanuts!!

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ4efL2CR3k5]

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Big Mike is...............Martys boy

He did take us out one night and kept shots flowing and picked up the tab. Even with his quarks I hope he considers me a friend, a friend who likes to bust on him. If you watch the videos attached to that one you will see what alot of us want to and that is go directly at the competition. I even called my lawyer about using other peoples logos in advertising and he is basicly doing that in video. Good Job big Mike and Les I already have a Gossh Plan to present to you

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Just buy it sheesh. The stuff ain't free. It is a good product probably the best of his whole line.

Not asking for a hand out. Just a smaller package then the full deal meal. I have a area in my shop that is full of stuff that don't work worth a darn.

One more question for Les. This stuff cationic and anionic?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
[
One more question for Les. This stuff cationic and anionic?

That's an important question for carpet cleaners. Quatalot and any deodorant containing quats is CATIONIC. That is to say the application of it to carpets will void their warranty, or so says the carpet manufacturers in their fine print. That is why you really should think about what you are doing when you use this stuff. Don't just add it to your prespray and spray the whole house unless you aren't concerned about warranties. That is to say if FiFi has peeurined everywhere then the warranty is probably voided anyways. Otherwise just use Quatalot on specific problems you encounter. It works great and can be completely effective on an odor issue like peeurine if allowed to contact the source.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom