Big Storm

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
A very strong but localized storm hit part of our town this afternoon. Friend of mine who owns a nice upscale mobile park called and said "Hey you might want to come by". Six 3' diameter pines fell on 5 mobiles. Just cut 3 of them in half. I got some great pictures. One very old lady is a regular for us (we did 4 water damage jobs for her in the past) was sitting in her chair on the phone when the tree hit her house. It stopped 1' over her head. The tree must have weighed over 100,000 lbs. A lucky girl she is. We started board up on 5 of the homes today. Fire Flood Pestilence and Death. Just another day.
Al

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Just amazing! Today 5 more trees fell in a freak windstorm in the same manufactured home park crushing 4 homes and one fell on the home we were working on from the previous tree damage. 2 of my guys were in the home when the tree hit it. Might be totaled now. It was an awesome cleanup from the trees. We had a 70 ton crane, 20Klb excavators, self loading log trucks, 6 timber fallers, chippers, and skidsteers scooping up brush. Very exciting.... and about 8K a day in costs. Gotta get those bills out soon. I am blessed to have some of the best subs in the world.
Al
PS Thankfully in all of this no one was hurt.

Back
Top Bottom