Bikes.....

Credits
Looks like a good time. My 2 cents: your front tire will go where you look. Watch the vid and you can see you are tracking ruts and pot holes with your eyes and going there. Looks like a great bike. Have fun.

Supportive Member
Credits
Yeah, but what if he cant see?
I can see well enough to see the oncoming surface change. I simply couldn’t ride if I didn’t have that info.

I’m going to try and choose the clearer path by remaining focused on the line I want.

I’ve already had a red hot go at counter steering at speed. Its coming together.

Supportive Member
Credits
Looks like a good time. My 2 cents: your front tire will go where you look. Watch the vid and you can see you are tracking ruts and pot holes with your eyes and going there. Looks like a great bike. Have fun.
You really called ot.

Steering with my knees seems to be helping to break the habit.

I try to watch what is going on as far ahead as I can. But obviously I still need to periodically scan closer in too.

Credits
I can see well enough to see the oncoming surface change. I simply couldn’t ride if I didn’t have that info.

I’m going to try and choose the clearer path by remaining focused on the line I want.

I’ve already had a red hot go at counter steering at speed. Its coming together.
Yeah look where you want to go not where you are
if you find yourself in a rut or hole where you dont want to be, provided your body position is correct chances are the bike will pull you out of there

good stuff :headbang:

Credits
Even after spending a week with him as a room mate, im still not surev what he can abd cant see.

The two times I walked across the room butt naked he never cracked yet he could read my post of my cell phone from 10 feet away..
I saw that naked YouTube video he made of you sneaking around the room nakey. Sick video! :lol:

Credits
You really called ot.

Steering with my knees seems to be helping to break the habit.

I try to watch what is going on as far ahead as I can. But obviously I still need to periodically scan closer in too.
Set a cruise control or a throttle lock (little bungi on throttle grip) and take your hand off the bars at over 30 mph. Then try to steer with you knees or by any weight distribution and it will make almost no difference. But, when you do turn by counter steer the weight distribution will affect your bike Dynamics for good or bad.

Village Idiot
Credits
Set a cruise control or a throttle lock (little bungi on throttle grip) and take your hand off the bars at over 30 mph. Then try to steer with you knees or by any weight distribution and it will make almost no difference. But, when you do turn by counter steer the weight distribution will affect your bike Dynamics for good or bad.
You can see a demo of this at around the 5:30 mark of twist of the wrist

Credits
You can see a demo of this at around the 5:30 mark of twist of the wrist

Great video. Fear and indecision are my biggest obstacles. You can laugh at my Street glide for cornering but you haven't lived until you hang off a loaded touring bike in a corner. 1150 lbs with me.

Latest posts