Bill Bruders... question on the pro-1200

Chris A

Name
Chris
What are the applications for this mount. I believe the old white-magics could be used in a cabover isuzu type truck. Gas or diesel? Inquiring mind(s) want to know!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Someone poisoned the thread. Just PM him.

Some diesel-based TMs have been an expensive mistake for several manufacturers and end-users when all costs have been included.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
S

Stingray

The Pro-1200 is a direct drive or PTO unit. White Magic had it available for not only a Chevy van but for a Ford van and either a Chevy or Isuzu box truck.
I don't know why Bill would refer you to Cleanserv or Pembertons when it is Bill's decision to manufacture the front end kits needed to complete the installation. The box truck setup is a popular deal for the restoration guys as well as a carpet cleaner that wants plenty of room for their other equipment and supplies.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Stingray said:
The Pro-1200 is a direct drive or PTO unit. White Magic had it available for not only a Chevy van but for a Ford van and either a Chevy or Isuzu box truck.
I don't know why Bill would refer you to Cleanserv or Pembertons when it is Bill's decision to manufacture the front end kits needed to complete the installation. The box truck setup is a popular deal for the restoration guys as well as a carpet cleaner that wants plenty of room for their other equipment and supplies.

Ray your website (2009?) says your company is a distributor for WM and SS.

Surely you would already have answers for those questions, and as a distributor should appreciate having end users directed back to distributors.

S

Stingray

Lee,

All I have been able to get from Sapphire right now is that " at this point we are just building the Pro-1200 for Chevy vans".
I have an order pending for 3 units to go in a Isuzu box truck.
Maybe I should call Jim or Cleanserv?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Stingray said:
Lee,

All I have been able to get from Sapphire right now is that " at this point we are just building the Pro-1200 for Chevy vans".
I have an order pending for 3 units to go in a Isuzu box truck.
Maybe I should call Jim or Cleanserv?

Probably. I'm sure they were at the Distributor meeting and have the inside scoop.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sorry...I ran that diesel UD log wagon for 4.5 years and the chevy W4500 runs circles around it....power//speed and gas savings......plus I am paying way cheaper for fuel.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I ran the baby V......mine was a 1200...I used it to duel wand but noting like the 1400's with the larger capacity on everything ......one could only imagine the fuel cost of all that extra weight........there is a lot of good reasons to run a large truck....duel wanding was never at the top of my list as of why...

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT59TmMZIyEy]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like it and I used it....just not as often as most...I use to do 4 big car dealerships..they went under and closed down and it was real thin after that......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am around 12 on the truck buy itself.....15 to 16 running the machine.....I was getting less then that running the vortex and paying more for diesel.....I paid $3.53 for fuel yesterday...diesel is up to $4.10 to $4.59 pending where you got to get it.....

The blueline has 3 different settings......so I can lower it down for UPH .....or kick it up on high for duel wanding....but for carpet cleaning I just keep it on medium speed........more then enough there to get the job done ...so I am not running the machine wide open...this also saves a lot of fuel.........

It was like getting a rase as soon as it was delivered and I got it out on the asphalt......

Name
Lee Stockwell
Shawn York said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2jj87af8] Someone poisoned the thread.

Poisoned? C'mon Lee. It's a legitimate question. Lot's of people are putting TM's in diesels and ISUZU box trucks nowadays. Diesels are FAR more fuel efficient than gas engines per horsepower. If you run an ISUZU engine PTO style @ single wand it's not -- but if you run it dual wand it cannot be beat on fuel consumption. 0.8 GPH per wand.

You still sore at me Lee? I'm sorry I sent you a mean email. Forgiveness? I forgive YOU! (For you know not what you do!) hehehe.
!gotcha![/quote:2jj87af8]

Not "sore".

Enlightened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom