Billy's Truck

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Billy & Audra & Christopher Hicks brought their unit for everyone at MF-6 see.

They really have it tricked out nice, it looked great! They have good reason to be proud of it! Of course Billy couldn't help but rub the upgrades in on Tom Cermak! :D

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0062-1.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow Billy, I was amazed at how much Chris has grown! I think I remember you stating once he is a Master Cleaner as well, right?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The truck was nice, it might be my next one.. The only reason they came is because I called aerotech. So the hicks kept telling me everytime they saw me. We only came for you! Oh well they had a nice low hour 3 year old truck

Mikey P

Administrator
From what I could tell the Hicks family had a great time with us all.

It was great to have a sweety like Audra there too.

If I had one more obnoxious goober drooling all over me I would have had to kill someone.

-JB-

Name
JB
Didn't get a chance to fight through the crowd to meet Billy or Chris, but did meet his Audra, very pleasant and personable lady, seemed like a sweetheart from what I could tell; and NO! I'm not gonna ask her to go for walk on the beach Mike.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Audra and the Hicks were all very nice, great talking to them about the truck and business.

Bill

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
From what I could tell the Hicks family had a great time with us all.

It was great to have a sweety like Audra there too.

Yes Mikey I can honestly say even though I really didn't expect to me & my family had a GREAT time at MF as unbelievable as it sounds even to me.

Thanks to everyone (Too Many to name all) involved that made us feel welcome & also a special Thanks to Thom & AT for twisting my arm to get me to agree to go.

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
hey Billy,
welcome back!!!

Damn but your website looks good.

How does it do for you?

Thanks our websites have been GREAT along with other things we have made it through the down economy without lowering prices etc & are having an Awesome year although have to watch those hrs wouldn't want to ruin our rep LOL ROFL!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Billy said:
Yes Mikey I can honestly say even though I really didn't expect to me & my family had a GREAT time at MF as unbelievable as it sounds even to me.

welcome back, Billy
you know, we might be a&&holes sometimes, but we're genuine a&&holes...... :lol:

..L.T.A.

Billy

Name
BH
meAt said:
Billy said:

welcome back, Billy
you know, we might be a&&holes sometimes, but we're genuine a&&holes...... :lol:

..L.T.A.

Hadn't thought about it quite that way :lol: :wink:

danielc said:
Very nice site.

Thanks it has been allot of work & have had some GREAT advice from a Great Friend to make it even better.

Steve in Omaha said:
rock on billy! That Chris has shot right up

Yes he is being mistaken for an adult daily now.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yes bIlly your site is nice! and it comes up first in the google search!!!! in my city! lol How are you doing in the bowling green area?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Hey Billy and family. Great to hear everything is going well for you guys. Hope we can do dinner again someday. Kevin.

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
Yes bIlly your site is nice! and it comes up first in the google search!!!! in my city! lol How are you doing in the bowling green area?

Thanks we have been doing pretty well in KY but I am sure we aren't hurting you in the least.

We did clean an $80,000.00 rug up there recently. We aren't really new to the area since we have had a few clients up there for years.

We have noticed we are all over the map this year & seeing more areas than we ever have use us.

Hope you are doing well also it has only taken us 16 yrs to figure things out somewhat LOL

KevinL said:
Hey Billy and family. Great to hear everything is going well for you guys. Hope we can do dinner again someday. Kevin.

Thanks & we hope you are doing well also! Dinner would be GREAT for catching up anytime!

Bob Foster said:
Good to see you on Bear!

Thanks Bob it was nice meeting you at MF your another one that really made us feel welcome.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
no, your not hurting me at all. We have expanded into the gallatin, hendersonville area. just in the coupon mint book Billy we have some hack carpet cleaners here, i'm sure the customers appreciate you!

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
no, your not hurting me at all. We have expanded into the gallatin, hendersonville area. just in the coupon mint book Billy we have some hack carpet cleaners here, i'm sure the customers appreciate you!

There is plenty of room for all of us we tried the mint a while back but it didn't do well for us seemingly because of our pricing. Hope it is doing better for you Ill take a look at it to see your ad.

I thought we was getting less in Hendersonville now I know why :wink:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks Billy, your probably look at my prices and say................ Holly shit LOL. We will probably pull out of that market anyways. But, your always welcome in Bowling Green, I just want the guys who use greased lighting as pre-spray to get out of town! And there are alot of them here. Well, you know........ Didn't you clean whole house, wall to wall wool carpet for a lady here? And the previous cleaner charged her like $100 bucks. He didn't even know it was wool

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
Thanks Billy, your probably look at my prices and say................ Holly shit LOL. We will probably pull out of that market anyways. But, your always welcome in Bowling Green, I just want the guys who use greased lighting as pre-spray to get out of town! And there are alot of them here. Well, you know........ Didn't you clean whole house, wall to wall wool carpet for a lady here? And the previous cleaner charged her like $100 bucks. He didn't even know it was wool

I honestly rarely look at others pricing but if I do I don't judge anyone based on price alone since one of my friends here is allot lower than us but he does allot more volume also.

Yes we did do that I assume Audra told you about that one & I think she is a regular for us there now.

We need to get together sometime in TN or KY for Lunch or Dinner & catch up.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Glad you guys made it, your truck is awesome, really sharp! It was also very nice to finally meet you and Audra.

Hope you come out again if the next MF is held in Nashville.

Good luck with your continued success!

Billy

Name
BH
joeynbgky said:
That would be great! And BTW can i borrow your son a few days a week? He's really good!

LOL he is a good helper & well paid so you might not like his cost LOL.

Doc Holliday said:
Glad you guys made it, your truck is awesome, really sharp! It was also very nice to finally meet you and Audra.

Hope you come out again if the next MF is held in Nashville.

Good luck with your continued success!

We really did enjoy it & would consider attending again as long as Mikey & me try harder to get to know each other a little better since we didn't kill each other being on the same side of the country :mrgreen: :lol: .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom