Bing bang boom here I am.........fizzzle....

Bob Foster

Another 401K - gone

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/for/1874312261.html
401a.jpg

401b.jpg

It looks like there is 10k dollars worth of hose in that truck. Shit I could clean carpet in Nashville from Memphis. Seriously there has to be 2k ft of hose.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
I have no idea why people buy trucks, put on high miles, with low operating hours. This truck was purchased right before I bought my first Vortex. It has 41,200 miles, 1200 hrs. My first Vortex has 18,000 miles and 2000 hrs, that includes the 2200 miles I drove to bring it back from Arizona.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
ronbeatty said:
It has 41,200 hours,.

I know its a typo...but it would be worth it... maybe....?... to put 120 grand in a set up like that... that lasts 41,000 hours :mrgreen: shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Jamesh921

Name
James
I'd buy it in a minute...... but I just can't get past the UGLY yellow hoses. That color has to get nasty looking pretty quick too. Continuous maintanance. No thanks!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ronbeatty said:
I have no idea why people buy trucks, put on high miles, with low operating hours. This truck was purchased right before I bought my first Vortex. It has 41,200 miles, 1200 hrs. My first Vortex has 18,000 miles and 2000 hrs, that includes the 2200 miles I drove to bring it back from Arizona.

MY "GUESS" Ron, is they're weren't a long established biz that "knew" they could utilize the capacity and the truck FIT their biz model
and instead were sold a LOAD of HORSE CHIT by some FOS salesman on how they'll be rich if only... yada yada yada

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

You guys do realize that this truck body has a Wizard wrap on the side of it that has been photo shopped to disguise it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bob Foster said:
You guys do realize that this truck body has a Wizard wrap on the side of it that has been photo shopped to disguise it.

no I didn't...I'm slOw, Bob

Wizzy wasn't the FOS salesman I was referring to either

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

Yeah Lar, I know who the salesperson you are referring to is. I remember when this guy got his machine.

I think the owner of this unit probably bought the original Wizard's(Ian) marketing package. That's where the remark about the $10,000 wrap comes in.

Ryan

Just think.... for $110k...

He could have bought two new 3/4 ton vans for 22k each...

Put a nice slide-in in them for 15k each... (Or less if he took advantage of the used market)

Thats puts cost so far at 74k... then spend 10k outfitting both vans with vinyl lettering, shelves, nice wands, fresh water tanks, electric hose reels and 175 machines.

That still leaves $24,000 to spend on advertising...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ryan that's what a lot of people were trying to say six or seven years ago before the feeding frenzy began.

The people who were successful with the big trucks were going to be successful anyway!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lee Stockwell said:
Ryan that's what a lot of people were trying to say six or seven years ago before the feeding frenzy began.

The people who were successful with the big trucks were going to be successful anyway!

Exactly!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom