Bio clean up

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sometimes it's just crazy the things we are asked to do here. We have a couple of bio hazard projects we looked at this am and a Cdif job to estimate this afternoon.

One of the bio hazards was so gross it actually made our estimator vomit. It's an extensive job with feces and blood throughout the apartment complicated by time since the deceased was not found for two weeks. The other same complex expired on the mattress and was found with in days so it won't be as extensive of a job.

The cdif should be easy in comparison, now if we can get the mold guys to speed up. We have two mold jobs in line as well as the bio work.

Less than desirable work but someone has to do it! :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's not for everyone, some of our tech's will not do the work while others seem to like it the worse it gets. I sometimes worry about those guys. The one this morning was the worst the estimator said he had ever seen or smelled. LOL Made him chuck up his breakfast, left here with a head of steam and came back a whipped puppy! :lol:

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
It's great you have a crew to do it! It is a much valued job service that's needed,, bad enough for me when I do some plumbing jobs and have to clear a main line blockage,,, but worst is the grease traps!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It's not for everyone, some of our tech's will not do the work while others seem to like it the worse it gets. I sometimes worry about those guys. The one this morning was the worst the estimator said he had ever seen or smelled. LOL Made him chuck up his breakfast, left here with a head of steam and came back a whipped puppy! :lol:

PICS???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Uhh Richard....my wife sez that's rubber vomit wit water splashed on top..........
she sez shes not stupit.....

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Everything's all peachy till someone pukes!

You Blow, I Blow, so hold that stuff in okay.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
There is no one within miles for Bio Hazard. I get calls to do it. I pick and choose. The fire captain called and said they found a fella in a bathtub and no one knows how long he had been there. The EMTs came out of the house throwing up and gagging. The captain told me this in advance thank goodness. A little too much for me or my team to handle. We had a suicide last month, she was a nurse and knew what she was doing. We did that. Now, here is the kicker to the story. I took my office assistant (chelsey) with me - it was her first time on that type of job. I told her that if I was going to kill myself, I would do it outside so no one would have to clean up after me. She had told her family that week all about her experience on the job. Her father committed suicide last Friday and shot himself outside and very strategically. He was one of the finest men in our community and the preacher at the Cowboy Church. He had been in pain for 25+ years and had taken a turn for the worst. Had a pump inserted in his back that dripped pain meds on his spine 24hrs a day. He was no coward, just couldn’t bare the pain any longer. It was a tough week in our office and community. Please keep Chelsey in your prayers, she comes back to work tomorrow. I have no idea why I shared this story - our words are powerful and really do have influence on people whether we realize it or not.

Back
Top Bottom