BIO DRY CARPET CLEANING

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
How can that be new?

People have been cleaning up crap with corncobs before they even invented carpet.

Looks like it work wonders on clean carpet.

Did you notice, she didn't show how much ink was still on her hand after she rubbed the wet corncob/sawdust on the ink spot.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hold on!

Ricky will get a hold of that "New" idea and make millions off of stupie carpet cleaners all over again!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how the hell do you get up to the edges? and in tight areas?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I was wondering about the egdes too. With the bins on for the "cleaning" the brushes must be 8" or more away from any edge.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
THAT’S IT..!

I’m selling the vortex & wash plant

Biodry magically post grooms itself
Biodry crawls out of the carpet into the garbage can by itself
Biodry stops global warming and one use of biodry will give you total spiritual enlightenment

DRScrivner

When the video first starts and their logo is small am I the only one that thought it was BlowDry?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I use to secretly kind of envy these guys. No big vans, maintenance issues, cold weather freezing problems...

That is until one day my pump stopped after I had already pre-sprayed half of the house. It was too cold to try to fix it and it was just before the x-mas and the custy really wanted it done. So I was forced to encap with my CRB. It took way longer and was way harder to get decent results than with my TM. The stairs were a real pain. Chemical cost is way higher too. I had to so much vac-away stuff, that hate to think how much the job really coast. I no longer envy these guys cleaning full-time with CBR machines. It sucks.

Give me the TM costs and maintenance any day.

CleanEvo

This is a company out of Alberta, Canada that used to sell franchises under a different name. Once they had sold a few franchises under that name and loaded people up with a lot of useless product in their garages, they changed their name to Bio-Dry and are starting the whole process over. Too much negativity attached to the old name, they were also big in mattress cleaning franchises.

I know a cleaner in my town who bought under the old name and the stuff works really well on clean carpet... and that's about it. He now uses equipment that actually cleans dirty carpets.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bill Soukoreff said:
So I was forced to encap with my CRB. It took way longer and was way harder to get decent results than with my TM. I no longer envy these guys cleaning full-time with CBR machines. It sucks.

Bill, a rotary w/bonnets or synthetic/cotton blend pads will will out shine a any CBR machine when it comes to encRapping

..L.T.A.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
meAt said:
Bill Soukoreff said:
So I was forced to encap with my CRB. It took way longer and was way harder to get decent results than with my TM. I no longer envy these guys cleaning full-time with CBR machines. It sucks.

Bill, a rotary w/bonnets or synthetic/cotton blend pads will will out shine a any CBR machine when it comes to encRapping

..L.T.A.

Yeah, I found that out the hard way!

I am from Alberta, and I think this may actually be the third time they have changed their name. They run around in little cars. It is almost a cult like atmosphere that reminds of the sun shine cleaners on Seinfeld.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Make some ballpoint pen ink marks in your hand and rub it away with your finger....

Now tell me what the "compound" did?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom