bio-sanitizer?

Jerry

Supportive Member
When I see this advertised on websites,etc. What exactely are guys applying? Microban? Or something else? Is anyone spraying this down prior to cleaning or is it marketing hype? Thanks!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Either Microbran space spray plus, Microban Germicidal Cleaner, or Microban Clean Carpet Sanitizer though I don't do just the carpets, I'll wipe down flat non food contact surfaces surfaces and door knobs around the area I've cleaned as well. The space spray is a spray and wait and then clean. You can add the Microban Germicaidal Cleaner directly to your prespray or rinsing agent, or spray it down. Clean Carpet Santiizer is a combo prespray rinse combo designed to sanitize the carpet as well. Though for dilution ratios, Germicidal cleaner is probably the most economical and it is designed to kill H1N1 as well as several strands of influenza and other disease causing bacterias, fungus and viruses.

And here comes the Steve T in me. If you want to add a value added service, offer a free sanitizing when you clean their carpets in the winter time. Hitting the carpet, high touch areas can always help in this cold and flu season.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom