Birfday present..

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
So my wife is already wanting to know what I want for my birthday, I told her I really want a new wand, she doesn't understand why but told me to pick one out. I'm pumped.

I need some advice as to what I should get. I have been using the rotovac power wand but now I just want a good regular wand.

On Cobbs website there is a XL14 Bentley wand which looks pretty sweet. Has any one used it or what has anyone heard about it?

I want to spend $400-650.

Any suggestions would be great.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i got one of the first new bentleys from cobbs with the other manifold thats noton them now..... works good.. just make sure its new,, they sent me the demo, then said they would give me a credit on my card for the trouble,it has never been credited.. wands good though

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Art Kelley said:
Ti wand with holed GG. Happy Birthday.
$650 won't buy the TI. I would buy the West Pak 14X2 from Joe Bristor. Not sure if you can get it with a glide and shear kit for that price but I'll bet it close.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Shane T said:
[quote="Art Kelley":3joy440w]Ti wand with holed GG. Happy Birthday.
$650 won't buy the TI. I would buy the West Pak 14X2 from Joe Bristor. Not sure if you can get it with a glide and shear kit for that price but I'll bet it close.[/quote:3joy440w]

$650 is an arbitrary figure. He should buy the best wand available. Or buy a used one, it will last his whole career.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Art Kelley said:
[quote="Shane T":1wu6aajf][quote="Art Kelley":1wu6aajf]Ti wand with holed GG. Happy Birthday.
$650 won't buy the TI. I would buy the West Pak 14X2 from Joe Bristor. Not sure if you can get it with a glide and shear kit for that price but I'll bet it close.[/quote:1wu6aajf]

$650 is an arbitrary figure. He should buy the best wand available. Or buy a used one, it will last his whole career.[/quote:1wu6aajf]

I've been using my West Pak for at least 6years now and can't see why it won't last as long as a Ti. It is a little heavier but not that much.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you buy $100 of L&L raffle ticket. I'll send you a green horn for $700 delivered. I only have one ghat I will offer up and you have until the end of the day Tuesday and then anyone else that reads this can scoop it up. Previous donations do not count you'll have to buy another $100 if you already bought tickets.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greenhorn is the best wand I've used that comes ready to use.

You can buy others only to "pimp" it to your specs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom