Bissel vacuum is louder than my truckmount

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
It has been getting louder and louder to the point where it will drown out the fans and the truckmount but still works like a champ. Anybody else have this problem or has my tech been putting the filter back in wet?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
It has been getting louder and louder to the point where it will drown out the fans and the truckmount but still works like a champ. Anybody else have this problem or has my tech been putting the filter back in wet?

getting ready to 'splode

go buy a new one, save the screaming one for use in the worst stinky ratholes til it finally goes belly up

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I know, but it just won't die. I have been trying to wait it out and it's winning.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What can I do to keep that from happening the first 6 months? I actually think it started at the four month mark.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
What can I do to keep that from happening the first 6 months? I actually think it started at the four month mark.

not use it??

dude, it's a "throwaway" vac.
you can buy three to five or more of them for the same price of one "designer" vac .... that doesn't vac any better
and will look and smell like a dog house in a year or two

..L.T.A.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Take it out to the country, use it for target practice, buy a new one - problem solved (for a few months anyway)...

Don't forget to pick up the pieces and take with you - no one likes a litterbug.

The beauty of it is you will never run out of targets...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom