Bissell Spotbot

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
Has anyone used one of these for spotting? I picked up one on black Friday for a good deal and I wondered if it's something I can use before I open it.
Thanks, Doug

ascrubabove

I have not used one, but have been called many times to fix what some lady was trying to clean with it. They keep telling me it makes thier spots bigger than what it was.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
They are absolute pieces of shit... sorry but I'm being brutally honest... I've waisted my money on many of the home spotting products so I can give them real life advice regarding those products. And the products never fail to meet my ultra low expectations.

The Spot Bot has terrible suction, coming from a 1 inch hose. The spinning extractor head doesn't even maintain constant contact with the carpet and it will leave a spot soaked.

The best product I've found that bissel has is its Quick Steamer.. uprite extractor. It has the same size vacuum motor as its bigger cousins but on a smaller head so it packs the best suction of all the bissels. It performs the best at extracting moisture.

Name
Nate W.
They leave nice big clean spots... Afew customers have them, but I tell them to put a white cotton towel over it and blot as much as you can. The hand tool sucks for suction. The stupid brushes get in the way and don't provide a good seal.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ascrubabove said:
I have not used one, but have been called many times to fix what some lady was trying to clean with it. They keep telling me it makes thier spots bigger than what it was.

Ditto
Peice-O-she eye it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom