Bleach Spot Correction

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Willy P":2fuwbom8]Marc Roper - Mathie. :lol: !gotcha! :lol:

I knew this thread would bring you out, Willy! LOL!

Jerry Roper still sells this kit. I ordered it a little over a month ago and spoke with him on the phone. He and his business is doing well. This was an easy add-on for me. It gives the carpet one more chance before I get the knife out.

I didn't charge for this one. It's been a few years since I've done one and wanted to practice.....

Oh...and I should state here that I paid full price for my kit and will receive no compensation from Color Your Spot or Jerry Roper for speaking so highly about his product. Just passing some info for those who wish to read.[/quote:2fuwbom8]

Did you have a seance to talk to Steve? shiteatinggrin
Just pulling your chain- nice job. What do you use to nuke the bleach and make the dye strike?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":1wuw2uk3]Thought he ("jerry"?) had a brain tumor....

Steve Mathie had the brain tumor and has since passed. He was his own person and wrongfully accused of being Jerry Roper shilling under an alias. I had a phone conversation with him and he emailed me his Utah DL just to prove the point to someone. My long ago friend, Greg Vitagliano, and I, purchased the spot dye kit and defended the product on ICS. It really is simple to use and its permanent. This kit, along with Quat-aLot and DD-12, were must reorders when starting anew.

Seems like the board gorillas of the past have reproduced and their offspring play here now. Cant talk too highly or negatively of a product, service or supplier or you'll get chained, tortured and beaten down until you shut up. Somethings may never change......[/quote:1wuw2uk3]

Nope, I don't claim to be a board gorilla at all. I just have good memory of the drama, alter-egos, and various names associated with Roper. Also a few never received paid for products.

If any of that can be proven to be untrue I'd appreciate the head's up.

Thanks,
Lee

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Marc Imbesi said:
Seems like the board gorillas of the past have reproduced and their offspring play here now. Cant talk too highly or negatively of a product, service or supplier or you'll get chained, tortured and beaten down until you shut up. Somethings may never change......

That Bullshit Marc, I've ripped on plenty of suppliers here and have NEVER been told to shut up. Please give me some examples of where you have been silenced by "The Gorillas". I personally think you're a liar in this instance.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I'm certainly not, which thread are you speaking of? Les can surely defend himself if you are talking negatively of him.

Name
Nate W.
I'm always intrigued by the different methods of dyeing. My parents started the business as a Rainbow franchise...... They know there sh!t when it comes to dyeing carpet. I asked my mom about this process. She said way back when that how she did it. But you'd get the rainbow effect, no pun intended. As in the spot(s) would have different shades i.e...too dark or light...

Mom's considered the best spot dyer in Hawaii with her trusty eye dropper........ :shock: ...... I have no patience when it comes to tedious work like that.... I've seen dyeing using an airbrush method, hear of the dye color sticks from the Canadian dude Tony, this spray bottle process, and mom's eye dropper method. I prefer the carpet knife..... :lol:

Good job on the color repair Marc!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS ATTACK OF THE BOARD GORILLAS!!!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom