Bless the Donkey.....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Well, just got a call from a church....

A Different church this year, but the live nativity scene donkey misbehaved again this year....:lol:

Got to send that Donkey a Christmas Card....HO, Ho, ho......:headbang:

Love the Donkey! :rockon:

Couple years ago, it was the camel Merry Chistmas! :rockon: :rockon:

Was taking off Friday, but now going to be removing donkey waste.... :biggrin:

and then might end up doing more work! :biggrin: :rockon::clap: :very_drunk:

Bless you Donkey! :)

Reactions: Bryan S. Bennett

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was incorrect...

It wasn't a Donkey in the live nativity scene at the church that made the mess....

It was the horse of course :) :pig:

Now, have to put together a price to do all the carpets, tile and grout (which is under all the pews as well in this room) and all the upholstery including the pews....will see what they go for in the near future. :rockon:

Did an OSR and water clawed even though on commercial glue down....was a thicker carpet, and wanted to make sure got all the pee and poop out....don't need someone complaining later about odor.

Put down a prespray after, gave it a good zipper flush and dry....and proceeded to got to another couple places that Grandma had the same problems due to the flu in a couple elder care facilities :eekk:

2014-12-26095619_zpsa0be9382.jpg

2014-12-26103418_zps1b5075b7.jpg

2014-12-26103809_zps4e5dc14e.jpg

2014-12-26103816_zpse58b83a0.jpg

2014-12-26104343_zps0fe99e25.jpg

Name
BradFenstermaker
Guess they had Silver tied up to the prayer rails. I think most churches have you estimate every square inch hoping for dirt cheap price.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Guess they had Silver tied up to the prayer rails. I think most churches have you estimate every square inch hoping for dirt cheap price.

I am about to put the numbers together today and email to them....

I am pretty lucky as I know a lot of people and they give me pretty good recommendations to others in all churches

But as a courtesy, on large projects for the churches, I will usually give them a 20% discount knowing I can make it up in time on the large open spaces....and they usually have everything picked up and out of my way.

With the zipper wands, I make really good time in these places.

The hardest part of this job would be the tile and grout in their sanctuary as it is under all the pews and it slopes downward....

But, not too worried about it.

The custodian in charge here also owns a resort on one of the many lakes, so he is more than satisfied with our work and the church really trusts him, so we should be all good.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom