Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Chemister Blood Eraser

Amazing stuff!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Name
Steve Lawrence
Standard 3% peroxide should work fine. Rinse really well with high flow and expect to do a reclean (callback) which you should prepare your customer for because blood doesn't always come out with one service. After drying more will wick up or magically appear. Usually a 2-trip deal. Cover yourself.

Ron K

If they haven't messed with it too much Perky works just fine, rinse well. If there is a brownish tint left use a Rust Remover. There is Iron in most blood.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Avenge by Bridgepoint works excellent on blood. It's also their "Home Pro Spotter".

The Clean Machine

Reactions: J Scott W

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
We use the rotovac on blood with cold water and peroxide. When you think it's gone pour some peroxide on it. It should not foam if you got it all. Never had to use a rust remover. We use a strong peroxide, not 3%

Gene

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
call Forrest....he got the blood that was EVERYWHERE wit a John G machine....

Hey G....whurr IS forrest .....anyway?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Of the chems we have - stain magic is the best for blood stains - but USR will work almost all the time as well and it's a lot less $

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
If there's a lot, flush with cold water constantly while using your waterclaw. Peroxide works great for it

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
We use the rotovac on blood with cold water and peroxide. When you think it's gone pour some peroxide on it. It should not foam if you got it all. Never had to use a rust remover. We use a strong peroxide, not 3%
Gene

We agree with Gene. 3% peroxide is NOT strong enough.

Our Dynachem Fabric Brightener is 12% peroxide.

Foam is a good indicator of blood remaining.

Our Dynachem Odor Attack combines an oxidizer with an actual enzyme:

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...81661ae46096c501fdf8d9e97&keyword=odor+attack

Larry

Last edited:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Flush out what you can with cool or warm water and Avenge. StainZone or other peroxide product will remove remaining stain in most cases. Sometimes it does need rust remover for the iron.

If a volume of blood has gotten down into the carpet. Wicking is very possible. Be sure to get it all.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Sometime if congealed, natural enzymes with dwell time will help flushing it better with the cold water.
Then, as described, the peroxide and rust remover.

Last edited:
Name
Jason
I'm use something called urine neutralizer by chemax that requires usually a day to digest it--cover it with a damp towel to keep it wet and working. This has worked. You guys don't soak it for 24 hours? Wow, I thought everybody had to do it that way. No? This must be the old fashioned way?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I'm use something called urine neutralizer by chemax that requires usually a day to digest it--cover it with a damp towel to keep it wet and working. This has worked. You guys don't soak it for 24 hours? Wow, I thought everybody had to do it that way. No? This must be the old fashioned way?

I've removed blood after a cotton top on massive doses of Coumadin bleed out and it took less then 30 minutes. I'm not eatin that I'm flushing it out. We use the rotovac to prevent incomplete flush. Alway test with peroxide so you know for sure. It takes more water than you think.

Gene

Reactions: Jason del Norte

SamIam

Name
sam miller

bigchuckie

red vanish from vacaway works excellent. If its a recent spill any peroxcide juice will work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom