Blue Baron...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
anyone have personal experience doing business with Blue Baron over a new or repaired heat exchanger? His YouTube stuff is kinda shade tree and the web site looks like a third grader clicked it together. Thought I would start here....

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I personally purchased a heat exchanger from Peter Garland of Blue Baron.
I will not regurgitate the entire experience here and now.

It looked like an excellent unit and his welding skills are superior.

Unfortunately it would not fit in the chassis of my Performer 405. He would not rework the heat exchanger so it would fit. I sent him my original prochem heat exchanger as a template for him before the build. It took me over a year and a half to get my some of my $1000 back.

Great mechanical skills, lacks in the business and customer service skills.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I ordered one for my CDS. It fit OK after a few modifications to the mounting brackets. I could not get it to build much heat, it seemed to work as a heat sink. Using my digital laser thermometer I measured the temp of the HX where the coolant went in and where it came out and the solution temp was way down. I even hooked up one of the HM CDS HXs in line after the big BB and wrapped it with ceramic insulation and still not happy with heat. I put the originals back on and I'm getting average CDS heat now. I never received a receipt last year and my wife wanted it when we done the taxes. I've called and left messages to get a receipt and he never returned my call.

Reactions: bmxin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom