BlueLINE, a first class company.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mr Adam Hale, a good friend of mine gave me permission to repost this here as I though you should all know about those fine folks in Prescott.

Adam Hale

I started a cleaning company in 1996 part time with a porty. I built a high end company and had several slide units and a Vortex. I was the first (we think) to modify his Vortex tank to 2.5 inch. I did that about four years ago. My wife ran the office and started having health issues 2 years ago. I had blown my back out and the doctor said I would need to get off the wand for 6 months. As an owner operator with 1-2 employees getting off the wand was not going to happen. BLUEline always treated me great and made me an offer to come and work for them. It has been great! Great health care, I got off the wand and healed my back and sold my company. The family moved to the BLUEline factory in Arizona.

After working for them about 9 months my wife's health continued to get worse. She has really had a rough go of things. The owners of BLUEline saw how hard things were for us and offered to move us back to our house in Idaho and let me work part time for them. They even gave me a truck mount so I could start cleaning part time. I have full benefits and great insurance. So now I work for BLUEline part time and clean part time. That way I can work out of the home and take care of my wife and 4 children

Best Regards,

Adam Hale
Vortex Sales Manager

Becker

Name
Becker
Adam was telling me some of this at connections.

Great deal.

Do they need a Spokane rep?

Adam is a really great guy, Topshelf. ( not sure he will understand what that means. )

Thom Fielding and Mark Lofton are great guys and they stand behind there equipment....I'd recommend blueline to everyone...there customer service is the best Scott is 2nd to none...adam hale and rick love are great sales reps too...great equipment and even better support...

Mikey P

Administrator
I had the distinct pleasure of making Thom, Mark and Rick all piss their pants in unison @ Vegas...

I walked up to them with my open cell phone and told them Mark was wanted on the phone.

They all looked at me puzzled, and in my best dead pan I said "it's the Costa Rican Police..."

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Since we brought them on as one of our truckmount lines they have been top notch to deal with. They did everything in thier power to help a customer that bought thier unit from the previous distributor in town. He refused to bring it back over there after numerous problems with the owner and mechanic. Thom himself came out to help us fix this Bluewave and threw in all the parts at no cost to the custy even though the warranty was up and the other guy wouldn't do anything for him even though it was 100% thier fault. After that issue and the way Thom handled the whole thing we knew we had to carry thier line. Oh and Adam is great too! :wink: Great job at our last CAD Adam, thanks again.
006.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
kudos to Thom!

Such a generous, class act with no fan fare on your part really shows a measure of a dude's character!
I'm super impressed!

I promise to NEVER be mean to you again! :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

The true measure of a Company is how the responded when there is trouble........................

Great job Thom and Blueline.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Blueline came out of the gate doing things right.

Really, a relatively new company now considered to be one of the "Big 3"

When I have a customer drive away with a Blueline in the van, it's a very good feeling to know we're backed up 100% if there is a problem that arises.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I talked to Adam and he mentioned that when he was in Portland for the CAD at JonDon.

I experienced the class act that is BlueLine when I picked up our Vortex. Was treated well, was bought lunch/dinner everyday, motel was paid, Adam picked me up and dropped me off at the the motel, etc

can't say nothing but good things about BlueLine, glad I bought a V over an AT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom