Blueline? Or saphire?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I know they are the same company.. but which is better?

Is the blueline line going to shut down and only focus on Saphire? Im just wandering, anyone know?

My Mechanic chris Pond loves those saphires.. It would be nice to get one. I think they should come out with a propane model

John Watson

I used to love Ramblers too.. Made me nothing but money in my youth..

Chris is probaly rite, But he is a salesman man first. Knew him since 1990 when he worked at Prefered in Seattle, Couldn't get out of the repair shop without buying something extra!!!! Not that I didn't need it. Chris is an OK Kid... Tell him Watson from Claude's says Hi!!

Dirtmonger

Hi Joey

Same components. I saw the risk in the new design of the heat exhanger and the chassis. Once I looked at and understood the hx design it seemed simple enough to be relatively troublefree. The chassis, well they should be as good at welding those up as they are the BL.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
the SS machines are slimmer which can be a good thing, I would think it would be nice to have an SS machine with the tall skinny reels mounted right next to it going out the side door, that way the whole back of the van could be used to haul stuff, it would be nice in a Water damage oriented setup. if there was a way to have an 80 gallon tank mounted under the SS unit and still he able to have the reels going the side, that would be the ultimate setup.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Now you're describing my White Magic. Machine and hoses out the side door. plenty of room in the back for other stuff.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I saw the Sapphire line in person and they are impressive, something to consider. Perhaps in fact I would say they would be my 1st new choice in a slide in unit for a new or replacement unit. The heat systems is staggering. I ran the 2,500 psi model at 1,400psi running a Turbo tile tool for 5 solid minutes and it held 190 degrees. Their heat technology blows the entire heat exchanger world right out of the water. Going to be a long time in this industry before a company improves on what they've done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom