BlueTooth users, whats the best??

Name
BradFenstermaker
I would like to hear the recommendations of the best Noise Reduction Bluetooth. While cleaning they cant be perfect but I know some are better than others.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Fords in the car. Why would u want a Bluetooth headset while cleaning? That's rude and unprofessional looking to clients. Except.. the indian gas station owners don't seem to mind why there at the cash registers.

Samsung galaxy S 4

Scott Rogers

some one please help him!! I cant listen to him sounding like he is inside a aquarium anymore!! :-)

Seriously, the last 2 he has tried sounded horrible.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have been using the Motorola finiti. The only problem with them is they will burn out if wearing them and sweating. So I just hold it in my hand a lot of the times with the ear loop on my finger, quick wipe the sweat off my face if the phone rings and get to the call. I have been buying them off amazon for a decent rate. I also bought a bunch of extras.

Buy them in the factory packaging if you do buy off amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=motorola+finiti&sprefix=Motorola+fin,aps,237
Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've been using the Plantronics M50 for almost a year now. I use it all day, every day. It's only about 38 bucks on Amazon. My wife says she can hear all the noises in my van when I talk while going down the road so I usually take it off while driving. She fields almost all calls from home so it's used mostly for communication with her and other friends/family. I listen to music and podcasts thru it too. Sound is ok for that. Headphones detach me from cleaning too much. This particular model will display its battery life on your iPhone, other smartphones work fine with it but only iPhone has this feature. Battery life is great, I've heard most Bluetooth headsets are good too. This is the first one I've liked enough to use extensively.
Good luck to you. Get a good one and you won't know how you lived without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Plantronics pro hd 100 bucks my tech has had one for 2 yrs
but mine never last a real long time but is by far the best out there also if ya buy at best buy there extended warranty for 15
dollars and they will give ya a new one no question asked
i have had several over the years.

Name
BradFenstermaker
All right I don't run my bizness from the Wand. I do however talk while cleaning most empty house's or driving. Ya'll not have Friends or Family?? My Plantronics M1100 kicked the bucket the other day. It always had background noise reduction problems. Tom Rowe has recommended the BlueAnt T1 for over a yr atleast. I cant even tell if he is working or sitting at the house while he is on it. Looking for something I can get NOW without shipping. HHGregg had BlueAnt T2 that I bought today. So will test soon as I dance with Wanda again. Jabra was a waste of time. Thanks for everbody's responses, will let ya know.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I'm not looking for the cool look. The one I use is like Shorty's. My truck has a load diesel and I tried the expensive noise reducing ones and they barely worked in my car let alone my truck. So I got this one:
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/prod...e&category=Wireless_Bluetooth&product=1713176

I works great but I have to replace it about every year. I buy the warrantee so it just gets replaced. On sale right now too! Do you lads have a Source down there??

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Motorola silver. very small fits behind the ear like a old fashioned hearing aid and available at Costco for 100 bucks.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Motorola silver. very small fits behind the ear like a old fashioned hearing aid and available at Costco for 100 bucks.

I tried this one and ended up returning it right away. I think that some Bluetooths maybe don't work well with certain phones. I am currently using the Samsung Galaxy 4 on ATT. When I tried that unit I might have been on a Blackberry.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom