Bluetooths

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Whatcha got? I am always going threw bluetooths because i can't stand wearing them just to wear them so i keep it in my pocket until I need it and then take it out and put it on when I need to use my phone to schedule a job. But my problem is I am always washing them or losing them so I am usually replacing it every couple months or so. That being said what do you guys use and how do you like it.?

Name
Jesse
Plantronics Voyager Pro, no complaints. I wear a rope necklace with a loop at the bottom. I cinch the earpiece into the loop, pull tight and it never comes loose.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
My last couple have been jawbones but was thinking of trying the Voyager Pro HD this time

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
donno what my last one was ...some whoop-te-doo wonder toof
just like the last one, I haven't clue where it's at ...
I haven't replaced it..and probably won't

..L.T.A.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
My last one w a micro x3. That would have to be 5 years ago at least. I hate them and I too refused to wear them all the time and quickly try and slip them on when it rang.

If working in commercial or noisy environments, I'll sometimes wear the headphones from the iPhone but generally, just grab my phone when it rings.

John

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I use my phone for scheduling so need to be able to access my calendar while on the phone with a customer.

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
Got a motorola and only use it when I am driving. Best thing I ever did..You must have a hands free device here in NY, other wise it is a fine or a stint in the pokey..

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I've had Jawbones, Blue Ants, Motorolla and Plantronics.

Jawbone and Plantronics have been the best.

I had an "original" Jawbone and really liked it. It was clear, as loud as necessary and the battery lasted all day, which is saying something, as much time as I spend on the phone.

I got a smaller version ("Aliph"?) Jawbone next. It was clear, but the battery life wasn't enough.

I've got a Plantronics Voyager Pro now. It's clear and the battery life is very good, but the volume just isn't as good as the Jawbone I had.

Blue Ant was okay.

Motorolla 850 wasn't as good as the Blue Ant.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Whatcha got?

Only the BEST handfree system ever.....

cheapbluetooth.jpg

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i like the plantronics pro hd
ill tell u guys something ibought it at best buy and buy the extended protection plan for 15 dollars
they will short out if ya wear them and sweat they will replace them no problem at all
but over all i really like them tried alot of the others

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Im trying the Plantronics HD right now. I picked it up at best buy and got the extended warranty as well as i do on all my bluetooths. My last Jawbone they replaced 3 times for me before I lost it so well worth the 15 bux. I like the proximity sensor but i don't like that if its in my pocket I can't hear a text alert from my phone. Its also bigger then any of my previous head sets and is a little harder to put on, especially with one hand. Ive only owned it a few days now so we'll see if i like it enough to keep it.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Do you guys wear them all of the time? I see people wearing them in church:icon_rolleyes:. I tried on once but would put it in my pocket when I was working and got it out when the phone rang. Only problem is that it would call people whenever it felt like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom