Bob Vawter and Mikey's Fest

JeffCross

Name
Jeff Cross
I arrived early to get picked on by Bob but couldn't find him. Asking around and no one knows where he is, and one guy here said he is make believe.

I don't know what to do!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I called his cell; he didn't answer. Someone should check his room. He's probably self treating his glaucoma,

Reactions: Chris A

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hes outside by the BBQ w Forsyth.

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
She wouldnt serve me a Red Bull, i tried bit bawb had already gotten involved : )

Thank You All for such a Real exoerience. My mind is warped with new knowledge and I am getting ready to explode with it.

If yall ever get depressed, jus call me, I'll yak yur head off n make ya furget abou it : )

Nuthin But Pure Love now, WOW what great Friends you guys and gals are.

It was kinda neat to be known atleast a little when I showed up : ) real comfortable feeling

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I nick named Chris...Dobby.....he was bopping from one end of the fest to the other like a little house elf....................

You could tell he was getting as much as he could out of the time he was there....It was good to see him...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I nick named Chris...Dobby.....he was bopping from one end of the fest to the other like a little house elf....................

You could tell he was getting as much as he could out of the time he was there....It was good to see him...

Couldn't get enough of it!

From Dirk in the Chair of the lobby, being the Only one willing to LIGHT an LP heater. Almost dying from something other than 1 silly froo froo drink at the bar straight into Awards with a Microphone in my hand. Hittin on Amy with a smooth Southern Accent, That was One Bitchen BBQ grill holy smokes!!! Mike putting me on the buckets and playing with the porty in front of everyone, The Zipper (man if that photo hits cleanfax woo hoo chaa chaa chaa, LOVE the Duks, Joe bringing the Biggest vibrator I ever drove, annoying the Butler guy an slobberin all over everything, so sorry people. The MAsterblend guy hollering hey thats my truck, I laughed and continued to abuse it an the tools hooked to it. Blew out an Uph tool! survived Jim's drivin on the Purple Road my gosh that was FUN !!! Doc's gigglin, Nates Azz oohh llaaa laaa, Amy keepin us Alive with a Candy rush during Rays Vac seminar, Tile an Grout guy about got beat while he was fookin up Mikes Glide, guy needs a clam bake real bad, speakin of we all were very well behaved while in the Purple Caddy an I hope it opened some eyes, Beautiful it Wuz : )

Thank you ALL !!!!

Reactions: Art Kelley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom