BOB WITTCAMP PASSES

My friend and neighbor Bob Wittcamp passed away earlier today.

He has gone to join many of my past friends and acquaintances
He was a true gentleman,and had the best interests of everyone he came to know.

The sad part of being 77 years old these losses are a constant happening.

I know Bob would would want you live out your lives in a Godly and honorable manner,

God speed Bob,

judson

Mikey P

Administrator
I didn't know Bob at all, our only interaction was when he would voice his disgust of my ICS hyjinks over the years.
He was always a good sport when I fired back.

I always appreciate a guy who goes way out of his way to help this industry.

I hope he brought plenty of sunscreen with him.

In a way.....I feel kinda cheated. Ive never had the chance to meet the man that many considered a legend in the industry and now I never will.

R.I.P Bob

The Preacher

i've had the pleasure of dining and having a few beers with Bob over the years. He never uttered a bad word about anyone in my company and even if he disagreed with someone, he was a gentleman about it.

RIP Bob

Danny

John Watson

As Mr Jones said he is joining old friends, Murry Cremer, Ralph Bloss,
Ed York, Keith Williams, Jim Henry, Roger James and many more not
named.

Wow, What they going to have ready for us when( and IF) we get there?

" He don't hurt anymore" Good travels my friend.

Bobby and I were both called long haired a$$ holes in our younger days and spent time in a few classes together comparing notes. I won!!!

He was nothing but a pure gentleman.

My condolences to his family.

He will be missed but, will be honored in our industry as one of the Great ones.

Thank you Ricky G for having Bob on your phones. I was lucky enough to talk with him a day or two before he stopped. We were able to reminisce about old time once more.. Till it's my turn..

harryhides

Name
Tony
Bob was the genuine article, much loved, respected and never a stuffed shirt - always ready to help and always smiling which is how I will remember him.

BobWittkamp.jpg

Librarian

Jim and Lee Pemberton were very good close friends of Bob for thirty years and so they wanted me to post here on their behalf as they are at the Salt Lake City meeting and unable to for now.

In their words - "Bob will be missed by many, he was a great icon in our industry because he one of those rare people that not only had a big brain but a very big heart as well."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom