Booked the flight

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
What's the trick on the hilton? Wasted what seems like an hour trying to get a room (45sec). I have things to do....

F

FB7777

unless you've already booked... check out NYNY on the strip

better rate and better accomodations

Amazing

NYNY has about the worst pool on the strip.. I've stayed in Motel 8s with better pools. Hotel is great though.

F

FB7777

the pool???

are you 8 years old?

how's the video arcade room goober?

Amazing

the pool???

are you 8 years old?

LOL, nope and nor is 98% of all that enjoy the pool, hot tub, lazy river, swim up Black Jack, Swim up bar...

Not 8 years old just know how to relax.

You enjoy trying to be a prick Freddie, or is it just natrual to you?
Or is being an ass to me your way of scoring points on how deep you can plunge you nose up Mikes Ass?

how's the video arcade room goober?
Not sure about NYNY, but across the street is the Excal, rooms are so so, pool is new and pretty sweet.. Not MGM sweet but pretty nice. Anyways you can get a decent meal and show (Tournament of Kings) on the way out they will give you coupons for the arcade.. Mine ended up in the trash as we were headed to the Bank, private table.

Yeah the Bank is nice, but I'd not see you in there Fredprick.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
screw the pool unless it is @ Rio topless pool, will cost you $50 if I remember right

gonna go see Chum Lee @ pawn stars shop and go to the pinball museum while I am there

always stayed @Ballys with the free room

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I like girls by the pool in bikinis...but they probably all go to the mgm pool, I'm not a Ken Snow to afford those rooms yet. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom