Boost All, How do you get it to mix?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I know Mr. Heiferman wants me to put it in a bucket with the warm water, stir it up like I'm making an omelet, add my juice and funnel it into the hydroforce jug. I don't like that. I tried putting it in a poweraide bottle with some warm water and shaking it up. I know. Irresponsible. But is there any trick for this? Can I use a protien shake shaker or one of those hidden valley ranch shakers to mix it up? What is the best way to add boost all to your juice in a way that will mix. The poweraide thing was a disaster. I had to shake that hydroforce jug for 5 minutes before i could get it to dissolve.

West

Name
Clint
warm water is the only way it desolves effectively. Don't use hot water it will make bubbles and spew like a volcano. I mix it in my hydroforce jug, then fill with water/chemical. Cold water as you found out doesn't work well.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Can you make a slurry that you can add to the jug? Am i the only one who thought of using a mixer?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
haha do not mix boost all with bio break it will spew foam everywhere if it has a vent. if not your jug will look like a beach ball after a few min.. haha.. the learning curve. it was fun...

Warm water and mix the boost all first.. then add your chems.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I saw Doug at BP on wednesday when I had lunch with Scott. Of course he had his Colt's hat on. I imagine he and Bill Yeadon get along great.

And Gary, warm water is the way to go with Boost All.

PS. Thanks again for lunch Scott, and for the tour of the facility.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
is boost all just sodium percarbonate if it is you are paying way too much for it by buying it in that label, if you look around there are alot more economical ways of buying that product.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
nobody answered my question. Can you make it into a slurry and then add it to your jug? What am I going to do when I get to the next house, and need to boost it again? OR the next day?

Gary forget adding the boost all or sodium p to your prespray. A good prespray will not need to be boosted.

The boost all is great for spotting. I currently use Prochem Odor Rescue.

Mix it in a bucket with the hottest water you can find preferably tm water. The hotter the better.

It will foam like crazy but that is good.

Apply the solution to the stains in question (organic stains such as wine, vomit, dog doo etc.) before the cleaning process.

The boost all also makes a great upholstery cleaning solution when mixed with an upholstery shampoo and a buffering agent, but once again will foam which is good. Apply the foam solution and brush in.

I have found it is hard to boost a prespray with the boost all. If you mix it hot it will foam in the prespray jug. I have tried mixing it in luke warm water and applying the prespray with a hot hydroforce but did not notice any difference in performance.

Basically I use the sp/boost all as a spotter or upholstery solution.

You may get better results with liquid peroxide as a prespray booster, but I have personally never did that.

Hope this helps.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
What peroxide should I use? Prochem urine rescue says it's an acid solution. Can't use hair peroxide because boss will only let me use cleaning chems for liability.

Just use a regular prespray and use the peroxide solutions (stain magic, urine rescue, etc.) for their intended purpose which is spotting.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I noticed a difference on a redo on a thrashed Berber after using the boost all solution. It was just a pain in the butt to mix....

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
B&BGaryC said:
I noticed a difference on a redo on a thrashed Berber after using the boost all solution. It was just a pain in the butt to mix....

You can mix Boost All into a slurry or disoplve it in water. I don't think it will be much easier to make a slurry.

Mix it in with warm water and it should disolve pretty easily. If you had trouble disolving it, the powder may have gotten wet in storage and caked.

You can add more later in the day or the next day if you have not used all the prespray.

Boost All helps any alkaline cleaner maintain its alkalinity even in the face of lots of grease or oil (the buffering agent aspect does this.) Boost All is also an oxidizing bleach. It is similar to adding Snowy or Clorox 2 to your washing machine. Whiters get whiter and colors get brighter. But not every job needs it.

Steven - It was nice to get acquanited face-to-face. Thanks for stopping by.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
A little delimonine will stop the sp volcano. Magic!

Two ounces sp in two-gallon jug. Add one quart hot water and swirl to dissolve. Add two ounces delimonine to stop the fizz. Add prespray. Fill jug with water.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Gary if you feel you need to be boosting your prespray alot.. you may consider using a prespray that has the oxdizers already added. To name a few: Cobb's Powermax and Judson's O2 and if you need more punch with O2, try the Hot Sauce Modifier, talk about easy mixing.

Your other choice of course is to use liquid Peroxide as well from Cobb.

If you are dead set on the boost all then do as Scott Advises. Use Warm water and remember only so much is going to dissolve before you hit your saturation point. So, error on the side of too little than too much when mixing, you can always add more later if you feel its not performing.

Daniel weren't you using soap free as your rinse agent with Redline as your prespray? if so you are adding your oxgen during the rinse step.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom